Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my 2nd Cycle..What u think..and a pro bodybuilder cycle?

simonf

im 22yrs old

and in the summer i took 500mg Sustanon,35mg of d-bol,after cycle was clomid ,and had some nolva..

anyway this is my 2nd cycle

500mg sust ,8 weeks
400mg deca 8 weeks
30mg d-bol 4 weeks
Primo 200mg (ill start this on the 9th week till the 11th week)

of course clomid & nolva

what do you think ?

A friend of mine is taking the exact same and he thinks its an excellent cycle he is a PRO Bodybuilder ,but what is weird is he takes clomid while on a cycle

1 50mg of clomid a day till week 9 then he ups it to 2 100mg of clomid on the 10 week till the 11 week

any comments

i think 200mgs of primo in a cycle is too low..girls hit 200mgs of primo..300mgs would be better........but i say 400mgs if primo the lowest...dont forget the liver protectors like ALA at 600-1000mgs/day along with some other ones...and drink a lot of water always

Why are you running primo for 3 weeks?

Sorry he is not like a big time Bodybuilder pro ,i live in ireland and he goes to the gym in my town alot and he won a lot of comp ,he just says he is a pro (lol) ,200mg of primo is small i know ,i dont have the money right now i might save up and wait ..

any suggestions

your friends a pro and he said 200mgs in that cycle is "excellent".........hmmmm i bet they took his pro card away for thinking 200mgs of primo for 3 weeks is "excellent"

ok will do thanks ,ill keep it for a cutting cycle instead

thanks

Whats ALA liver protector ??? is this short for something

i take milk tistle & liv 52

Top Bottom