Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 2nd cycle - Test E and Anadrol

JohnnyFamas

Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself:
I am 23 y.o., 1.86m height and 85kg at 13% Bodyfat right now.

I am working out for 5-6 years, and last year I decided to start my first cycle, with Test E only (500mg/week)
The results were very good, I gained at least 10 pounds of pure muscle.

So I need your help with my 2nd cycle.
I think that Test E (500mg/week) and Anadrol would suit me the best. I want to bulk and gain more mass, I don't care much about water retention (I need more mass)
I am not using Deca right now because I want to evolve more gradually, so my next cycle will include Deca.
I've attached you guys a picture with my cycle planning. Please give me your oppinions.

Thanks
View attachment 127273

6 weeks of Anadrol is entirely too much. Especially at those doses. Never exceed 4 weeks. Dianabulk or Dbol are other options you should consider before Anadrol. Anadrol is a very harsh and toxic oral.

Your PCT needs more as well

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

1-6 Test E - 500mg/week
1-6 Anadrol - 100mg/day
1-6 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

7-12 Test E - 750mg/week
7-14 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

15-18 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolva - 40/20/20/20
15-18 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

Throw some HCG in there somewhere before PCT

Be careful with Anadrol. 5 years ago I ran 100mg for the week 1-2 and 150mg for the remaining cycle. It's very toxic and can be scary. It however was the best bulk supplement I've ever taken. I put on a solid 20lbs of muscle. I went from 150lbs to 190lbs in 5 weeks. 50% of it was water and fat (I did a dirty bulk) @ about 8k calories a day. During my cycle I became stronger than my body was use to and hurt my back, shoulder, elbow and pulled a muscle in my left bicep. I was a dumbass and didn't know anything. Just monitor yourself very carefully while running it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Hi, sorry to jump in but Iv been looking for info for ages and everyone says different things.
Could anyone give me some advice for my cycle

I'm 24, 18%bf, 5'11, 92kg
Iv been training on and off for 7 years.
Previous cycle includes, 12 weeks prop 600/week and. EQ 600mg p/w with minor additions such as dbol etc.

The cycle I'm doing now that I need advice on is:

Caber .125mg mon thur
Tren acetate 100mg m w f
Anavar 80mg/day
Test enth 150mg m f
Arimidex 0.5mg Mon wed fri during-cycle until I take nolva
Prop 300mg week 6-8 instead of enth
Nolva 40mg/dayx7, 20mg/day x21
Clen 60mcg/day and upping it as I need to for 2 weeks on 2 off.

Looking forward to your input.

Thanks heaps

Hi, sorry to jump in but Iv been looking for info for ages and everyone says different things.
Could anyone give me some advice for my cycle

I'm 24, 18%bf, 5'11, 92kg
Iv been training on and off for 7 years.
Previous cycle includes, 12 weeks prop 600/week and. EQ 600mg p/w with minor additions such as dbol etc.

The cycle I'm doing now that I need advice on is:

Caber .125mg mon thur
Tren acetate 100mg m w f
Anavar 80mg/day
Test enth 150mg m f
Arimidex 0.5mg Mon wed fri during-cycle until I take nolva
Prop 300mg week 6-8 instead of enth
Nolva 40mg/dayx7, 20mg/day x21
Clen 60mcg/day and upping it as I need to for 2 weeks on 2 off.

Looking forward to your input.

Thanks heaps

Don't hijack threads, start your own.

Top Bottom