Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my 2nd cycle , are this gains good? what to expect?

If your going to do steroids next time save up enough money to get a proper cycle this isn't something to half ass. I'm broke too and I'll start gathering up stuff for my cycle months in advance that way you have everything you need

Well im 17 5,9 81kg all natural not even protein but i want to start taking some protein creatine not sute of my body fat but for first cycle would any of ur recommend anything deca or smth?

17?? Lol bro.. Get you ass in the gym everyday absolutely killing it. Get yourself some bomb ass preworkout and big ol tub of protein and grind bro the only thing your going to do with trying to cycle that early is fuck with your natural hormones.. Do you want to have to shoot yourself in the ass with a needle once a week for the rest of your life because you wanted to do a steroid cycle and probably end up falling off the fitness life then you fucked up your body for the rest of your life for what to try and look better a little quicker. It's not worth it bro. Don't touch steroids till you train consistently for 3+ years and reach your natural limit.

Thanks man i wasent planing to do one for bow anyway just wondering whats the best to start with and im planing to stay nati for ever

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to know what steroid you should take but you plan on staying natty forever? TROLL

That doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to know what steroid you should take but you plan on staying natty forever? TROLL

Well i have friends that want to start taking gear and thats the reason im asking sorry for making you think im a troll.

trt are you sure that with 250mg test the peak is 1500? i read that it would be 2500.
And then logically speaking if a man in medium-high range of test produces 70mg a week , how 250 could just be a bit over the normal range?

Last edited:
I take 200 a week from the doctor I went in a few days later to get tested and was at 1400.. And that's pharm grad test.. I'm guessing your test is ugl test which is most likely under dosed. And when your adding synthetic test into your body it's going to make your body stop producing a lot of its own

17?? Lol bro.. Get you ass in the gym everyday absolutely killing it. Get yourself some bomb ass preworkout and big ol tub of protein and grind bro the only thing your going to do with trying to cycle that early is fuck with your natural hormones.. Do you want to have to shoot yourself in the ass with a needle once a week for the rest of your life because you wanted to do a steroid cycle and probably end up falling off the fitness life then you fucked up your body for the rest of your life for what to try and look better a little quicker. It's not worth it bro. Don't touch steroids till you train consistently for 3+ years and reach your natural limit.

Read this until it sinks in, you're 17 your body is just starting to produce lots of test naturally adding anything now will shut that down, i suggest you use this to your advantage Train your butt off, Eat ,rest ..repeat....remember a good foundation is what it's all about, Rome wasn't built on a foundation of toothpicks.

Top Bottom