Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY 18 WEEK SHREDDING PLAN

EL GAUCHO

MY 18 WEEK SHREDDING CYCLE PLAN

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
WEEK 1 + 2: Clenbuterol (ramping up to 140mcg)
WEEK 3 + 4: ECA or Ripped Fuel
WEEK 5 + 6: Clen
WEEK 7 + 8: ECA or Ripped Fuel
WEEK 9 : Nothing/Clean
WEEK 10+15: 6 weeks of Oral Winstrol @50mg
WEEK 16+17: Clen + Clomid (standard dosing)
WEEK 18 : ECA or Ripped Fuel
WEEK 19 : Nothing/Clean

During Clen: Taurine/Potassium/Magnesium
During ECA: Tyrosine/ VIT C
During Winny: Nizoral Shampoo
NAC
Saw Palmetto
Multi-Vitamin
Vitamin C@ 2-3grams

This is leading up to a wicked holiday in Ibiza so I want the Winny to be out of my system and back to normal by the time I'm there.
Is 4 weeks out too much?

I'm currently around 13% Body Fat and 185lbs.
Goals are to drop down to 8% Body Fat and put on some mass.

What I'd like is some feedback on the construction of the above schedule.
I don't want to use other juice, Winny is all I'm ready for at the mo. It will be my second Winny only cycle.
Thanks in advance,
EG

Last edited:
what about diet?

That would be the most important thing..

I found that T3 really cut me up good.. the most I used was 50mcg per day...

But the plan looks decent in my opinion.

EL GAUCHO, bro, get anavar and make it a 6 weeker at 30-40mg and have a good clean diet-- you'll get shredded in no time, and while gaining SOME mass--- better than an 18 weeker and I'm not too sure if you could gain some mass if you're on fat-burning supplements 1/2 of the time-- be kinda hard when you're getting low calorie intake (to get shredded) and get mass at the same time bro..

Also I'm not a big fan of clen/eca gives me the shakes.

Just my opinion bro. 'Var is my best friend.

Thanks for the replies.
Diet is gonna be good, it always is, but it will be fine tuned. I only have one cheat day at the weekend, apart from which I follow a high protein diet. But we're on the Anabolics Board here, so I've left that out and want to focus substances to be ingested.

I also do plenty of cardio (X3-4/week).

As for T3, I don't want to mess with that stuff: heard to many negatives from bros about it.

MikeyG: Yeah, I hear what you're saying about the Var. Been thinking about it. As for growing during the Clen/ECA cycles: well Clen actually has muscle sparing properties and is a good anti-catabolic so I grow good when on Clen. In fact it makes me hard and tight which is exactly the effect I'm shooting for.

Any more opinions please?

fina! fina! fina! (say it like "toga! toga! toga!" from that stupid 80's movie... I forget which one.)

DaMan said:
fina! fina! fina! (say it like "toga! toga! toga!" from that stupid 80's movie... I forget which one.)

animal house wasnt from the 80's

Dial_tone: Yeah its just that ECA is way easier to get hold of here in the UK.
I forgot to include Milk Thistle whilst on. From what I hear its not that great though.
Apart from that it looks OK? Anything missing?
Cheers,
EG

you can get pretty lean on that little cycle but this is all assuming that your diet is on point. I am running clen and it aint doing shit for me I am doin100mcg/ed i will be on some T3 in a week or two. Good luck bro, hit a.m cardio.

Top Bottom