Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 12 week Testosterone E. video Blog

Criminal10dinC

This is my first cycle and i am on day six, feel free to stop by and watch my progress. i have about 4 videos up already.

Youtube username is: Criminal10dinC

Getting on a cycle probably wasn't the best move at your current build w/ your lack of knowledge... Good luck.

You are 1000000% correct.

OP, do you even work out? Forgive me sounding extremely well.....douche bag -ish but its painfully obvious that IF you do train at all you just started. If you have been training then you have no fucking clue how to eat or train. You are the poster boy for why people shouldn't use aas.
"shout out to my source" are you fucking serious? Your whole demeanor is just that of thinking your cool cause you now have some "roids". It looks as though most of your motivation here is showing off. 1000mg in 4 days? First cycle...? Even if you were thinking you were front loading your still being completely shit headed about this. Unreal.....
Good luck losing all of anything you might gain. Hopefully you won't end up being a statistic because of your lack of knowledge.
But its really painfully obvious you have NO FUCKING CLUE what your doing.

Bro, just stop while you can save yourself haha. No offense man it takes balls to make vids and shit when you not in tip top shape but come on bro. You are no where's near ready for a cycle. Put in three or four years of solid training with a solid diet then think about a cycle. Until then, you might as well forget you even know what roids are.

Yall a bunch of hatin- ass mother fuckers. I'm doing these vlogs so that i can get advice from other more experienced users, and so that i can document my progress/results for others that might be considering coming over to the dark side.

Realistically lets take a look at what i am doing...500mg test E per week, for 12 weeks. That is about as basic as it gets. If i was jumping on dbol, winnys, test and deca my first cycle i could understand yall trippin out but what the fuck?

Yall seem more anxious to show how much more superior of me you are, then to help guide a new user and make sure i am getting the advice one might need in my situation.

I'm the poster child for why someone shouldnt use roids okay. Yall the poster bitches of Ego-Maniac juice heads. Yall chill the fuck out, if you dont like my shit quit looking at it ok

They're just sayin u need a base bro , gotta put some effort and time in or ur basically throwing ur money away,got ur pct lined up ?

No one is try to be superior than you, only saying that your results would be better and easier to retain if you had a good base to start with. Juice isn't something you start using a month after you start lifting.

Top Bottom