Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1 year transformation

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
May 2016 -
HhhfLGS.jpg

May 2017 -
J5hlqlq.jpg

Mh0gemB.jpg

Last year I made the decision to give up modelling and get back into bodybuilding. I was forcing myself to stay small for modelling. I really missed bodybuilding and lifting heavy weight. It was the best decision I ever made.

I have put on roughly 20 pounds since last year.

I wish there was a secret but this is just the result of me training 6 days per week, every week with zero days off and eating 6 meals a day every day like clock work.

One thing that really helped was I started doing 3 shakes and 3 meals per day. I have always struggled with eating enough and making half of my meals shakes has been a god send. I boil hot water with a kitchen kettle and pour it over instant oatmeal. I let that sit for 20 minutes and then stir in 2 scoops of whey isolate (I use the cinnamon oatmeal wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com). I also mix in a scoop of greens powder and some natural almond butter. Super easy, super quick and really easily digesting. There is no way I would have been able to put on all the weight without that.

I think another 15-20 pounds would be optimal for my physique.

Top Bottom