Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must you drink winny on empty stomach?

I've a friend that mixes one ampul with a glas of grapefruit juice. He mixes it and takes a sip every few ours until he drinked the whole glas in a period of two days. Works perfect.

I would recommend NOT drinking it on an empty, you may get the gags, drink it with some milk or some food or something. Some people don't have the problem, but I do - so to be safe eat/drink something with it.

Absorption would likely be better with a meal containing some fat, since steroids are more lipophilic than hydrophilic.

Is the absorption as good as injection? So would you guys recommend drinking winny versus taking pills. I assume it's more economical.

Most guys on the board will agree that the gains are very similiar drinking or injecting the winny, and it is MUCH cheaper to buy the injectable over the oral and then take it orally, or better yet just stick yourself!!!
;)

Hey Skud!!! How's it going Bro!
I agree with Koen...If you're gonna drink the shite...Mix it in water or something and drink it throughout the day to have even absorption!
Cheers,
Jay

Top Bottom