Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must stack steroids with tren?

Bauer40

Someone once told me that masteron was a must run with tren, something about it helping with progesterone or prolactin etc. Is this still true today or is that just bro science? I would like to run tren and want to do it right. What steroids would you recommend I use with it? I am currently 40 years old and 11% body fat and 200 pounds.

Someone once told me that masteron was a must run with tren, something about it helping with progesterone or prolactin etc. Is this still true today or is that just bro science? I would like to run tren and want to do it right. What steroids would you recommend I use with it? I am currently 40 years old and 11% body fat and 200 pounds.

You should run masteron with trenbolone, good point, but you should also run gw 20mgs to help with tren cough and cardazol preworkout to boost your training and lung capacity. Tren is harsh but the gains and shred is amazing.

Stevesmi is correct.

test, tren and mast is a classic combo... just remember that a little bit goes a long way...

you definitely want gw501516 along with it as well... it not only mitigates the cardio side effect with tren but also helps with bp and cholesterol... you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

Test is mandatory.

250mg test a week and 200-250mg tren e for a nice recomp cycle.

Bump the test to 750-1000mg plus 200-300mg tren to supercharge it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom