Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muskate's Offseason log

I positioned the camera way too low this morning but you should be able to get the idea. Things are really coming along. I am up 3 pounds already.

My friend is a massage therapist instructor and he referred to me a student massage clinic where students will practice on your for only $25 for a one hour massage. I am going to book myself a massage every Friday.

Quick update from me:

Training is going really well. Every single workout I am able to lift heavier then my last workout. I don't want to jinx it but things are coming along perfectly.

I'll take some photos this weekend. Sorry I have been MIA with the log. I have a lot going on with school right now. I have a major literature review I am trying to get done before Christmas.

A literature review involves pulling 200-300 of the most recent studies on a topic and then summarizing the results in a 100 page paper. It's a lot of work. I am doing the literature review on omega-3 fatty acids' roles on increasing muscle mass and strength, and deceasing body fat. I knew how important Omega 3 supplements were before but this lit review has really hit home how important of a supplement they are. I have read over 200 studies and not a SINGLE study showed no benefits from omega 3 supplementation. That is absolutely unheard of.

Long story short - take your fish oil.

Top Bottom