Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muskate's daily workouts and log

June 20, 2016

Really good workout today. My energy levels have already improved with increasing my food intake. Awesome pumps and focus throughout the entire workout. I haven't been this motivated and excited to train every day in a long time.

The last set of every exercise was a rest pause set where I hit failure, took 3 deep breaths and then hit failure again.

June 21, 2016

Really good workout today. I had a big cheat meal last night so I was nice and full for this workout. My strength has already significantly increased from increasing my calories and I can already see a nice increased fullness and roundness to my muscles. Shoulders and calves aren't a particularly demanding workout so today is a low carb day for me. Tomorrow is legs and abs and will be a very high carb day for me. My carb cycling break down looks like this
Day 1: chest triceps calves - high carb
Day 2: back biceps abs - high carb
Day 3: shoulders calves - low carb
Day 4: legs abs - very high carb

The last set of every exercise was a rest pause set where I hit failure, took 3 deep breaths and then hit failure again.

June 22, 2016

Today was a little bit of a later workout for me. I have my summer course final (human anatomy) on Friday at 9AM so I spent all day at school. I didn't even get to the gym and start training until 8PM but I still had a really good workout. I was really full and had a lot of energy for the workout training so late because I was able to fill out and get 4 full meals in before my workout.

What are your macros for this programme ? Can you tell me if you don't mind.

Thanks ��

This is what my diet looks like -

Diet

On my leg days I have a very high carb day where anything goes. I keep fat as minimal as possible and eat as much protein and carbohydrates as I can. A sample day might look something like this:

Meal 1 Protein pancakes made from oatmeal, egg whites, stevia, cinnamon and sea salt blended together. Along with a grapefruit on the side
Meal 2 Brown rice pasta with a red tomatoe sauce and 2 cans of tuna
Meal 3 A massive bowl of white rice with a chicken breast, green onions, celery and carrot strips mixed in. Seasoned with soy sauce
Pre workout A massive bowl of oatmeal with whey isolate mixed in
Post workout A massive bowl of rice krispies cereal with a vanilla whey isolate protein shake poured over top
Meal 4 crab cakes’ made by mixing a can of canned crab with oatmeal, eggs whites and sea salt and pan frying
Meal 5 A big bowl of fat free cottage cheese or greek yogurt with a baked sweet potato covered in sugar free ketchup

All other training days training days
1. 500ml egg white
100g oatmeal
2 whole lemons

2. 1 can wild salmon
100g mixed vegetable (carrot, corn, pea, and green beans)
100g green beans
100g butternut squash

3. 200r chicken or turkey breast
100g brown rice
100g spinach, kale or lettuce

4. 30g whey isolate
30g vegan protein powder
50g oatmeal
10g flax seed

DURING WORKOUT: 30g BCAA

POST WORKOUT
1 scoop (30g) whey isolate
30 grams waxy maize carbohydrate powder
greens powder

5. 1 can tuna
50g oatmeal

6. 200r chicken or turkey breast OR 300g 0.4% dry cottage cheese
3 whole eggs

More information can be found here: http://trevorkouritzin.com/?p=1198

This is what my diet looks like -

Diet

On my leg days I have a very high carb day where anything goes. I keep fat as minimal as possible and eat as much protein and carbohydrates as I can. A sample day might look something like this:

Meal 1 Protein pancakes made from oatmeal, egg whites, stevia, cinnamon and sea salt blended together. Along with a grapefruit on the side
Meal 2 Brown rice pasta with a red tomatoe sauce and 2 cans of tuna
Meal 3 A massive bowl of white rice with a chicken breast, green onions, celery and carrot strips mixed in. Seasoned with soy sauce
Pre workout A massive bowl of oatmeal with whey isolate mixed in
Post workout A massive bowl of rice krispies cereal with a vanilla whey isolate protein shake poured over top
Meal 4 crab cakes’ made by mixing a can of canned crab with oatmeal, eggs whites and sea salt and pan frying
Meal 5 A big bowl of fat free cottage cheese or greek yogurt with a baked sweet potato covered in sugar free ketchup

All other training days training days
1. 500ml egg white
100g oatmeal
2 whole lemons

2. 1 can wild salmon
100g mixed vegetable (carrot, corn, pea, and green beans)
100g green beans
100g butternut squash

3. 200r chicken or turkey breast
100g brown rice

4. 30g whey isolate
30g vegan protein powder
50g oatmeal
10g flax seed

DURING WORKOUT: 30g BCAA

POST WORKOUT
1 scoop (30g) whey isolate
30 grams waxy maize carbohydrate powder
greens powder

5. 1 can tuna
50g oatmeal

6. 200r chicken or turkey breast OR 300g 0.4% dry cottage cheese
3 whole eggs

More information can be found here: http://trevorkouritzin.com/?p=1198

Yea that is a sick diet 🙌

Do you have the macros for this diet? How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

Also have you ever experimented with Lyle McDonald's UD2 carb cycling? I've done it a few times, it's brutal but worked

Day 1 and Day 2
Training: Glycogen Depletion
Diet: Low-carb/low-calorie

Day 3 / Day 4 AM
Training: Cardio
Diet: Low-carb/low-calorie

Day 4 PM
Training: High intensity
Diet: Begin carb-load

Day 5
Training: Rest
Diet: Carb-load