Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musculo-skeletal Pains from GH ??

bbigman2000

Hi Guys,
Its not often I ask for advice, But I need some now, I hope some of you can help me out, OK !!

Problem is this, I am getting severe skeletal pains from GH, Im only on 6-8iu Genotropin per day, split into 3 dose's.

My elbows, wrists and sternum and chest cavity/ rib cage have some dam painful pains LOL, is there anything that will help other than lowering the dose ? I have a distinct feeling that its not going to subside if I continue on same dose.

FYI im also on :

100mg prop ed
200mg deca yellow e3d
150mg oxymeth daily
10mg nolva daily
25mcg T3 daily
and 14iu slin post training

Thanks for any advice guys, bbigman2000:bawling:

it is an adjustment phase.....if you were in trouble you would not feel anything on Gh

Cool you mean by that that you think it will subside bro ? sorry to seem thick I didnt fully understand your response, bbig

bbigman2000 said:
Hi Guys,

.......Problem is this, I am getting severe skeletal pains from GH, Im only on 6-8iu Genotropin per day, split into 3 dose's.

My elbows, wrists and sternum and chest cavity/ rib cage have some dam painful pains LOL.........

Only 6-8 iu's p/d? Thats the problem, that is way too much hGH. Are you located in Greece? If so, the chances of you obtaining real hGH is very high and genotropin is high quality hGH. People are so used to compairing street Hgh with real hGH iu vs iu. You can't do that!. The fake shit needs more iu's because there is less active drug, and the real deal needs far less. I have been preaching this for a long time. 2-3 max iu's of real hGH gets you unreal results. The joint pain is directly associated with high doses of Hgh. Lower the dose, more is not better, You'll be fine. You do not have to feel the side effects of Gh to know its working this is how everyone seems to gauge there intake. If you feel side effects, your overdosing.

Hi bro, thanks, Yep Its real for sure LOL, I'm gutted to have to lower the dose But I think I have no option as you say, thanks for that, bbig

Top Bottom