Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscles Developing Faster Than Joints and Tendons. Can any AAS help?

I do bodybuilding (5 days a week) and MMA fighting (3 days a week).

I've been making some great gains. Problem is my muscles are getting stronger faster than my joints are developing to adapt to the workout load.

Today, for example, I've got a tendon issue in my arm. I'm training through it, but it's forcing me to train a little less hard.

Are there any AAS that can speed up the strengthening of the joints and tendons?

get some cissus bro... i cant stress this enough... I lift and train mma and cissus has helped my joints and tendons like no other and you can run it constantly it is an anti inflamitrory as well which is great for preventing injuries and wear and tear from matt time. Eq deca var tbol and primo all help as well. Im a true believer in the cissus though!

just as a side note as far as diet goes eating gluten free does wounders for your joints as well. all wheat products are inflamitories... Not saying you should go gluten free like me but its something to keep in mind. mabe if your aching lay off the wheat

Any AAS, even those reported to help joints/tendons/ligaments will also help muscle growth and muscle growth will certainly outpace tendon/ligament strength. Your best bet is to cycle hitting peak load so your not always hammering your tendons/ligaments if its an issue for you.

If you have tendon/ligament issues I would recommend you check out prolotherapy, works wonders with little interruption in training.

Any AAS, even those reported to help joints/tendons/ligaments will also help muscle growth and muscle growth will certainly outpace tendon/ligament strength. Your best bet is to cycle hitting peak load so your not always hammering your tendons/ligaments if its an issue for you.

If you have tendon/ligament issues I would recommend you check out prolotherapy, works wonders with little interruption in training.

I agree. as much as deca supposedly helps with joints, it also made me way stronger and more massive which put more strain on my joints anyway.

just as a side note as far as diet goes eating gluten free does wounders for your joints as well. all wheat products are inflamitories... Not saying you should go gluten free like me but its something to keep in mind. mabe if your aching lay off the wheat

wow i never heard of that. can you be more specific as to what kind of food are inflamitories, and why are they inflamitory?

very interesting.

i had a friend who stopped drinking milk and added good fats to her diet and her joint problems went away, so i do think certain foods dry out the joints and some lubricate.

wow i never heard of that. can you be more specific as to what kind of food are inflamitories, and why are they inflamitory?

very interesting.

i had a friend who stopped drinking milk and added good fats to her diet and her joint problems went away, so i do think certain foods dry out the joints and some lubricate.

There is a very large portion of the population that has a gluten intolerance. The effects by the USDA's lame high carb diet regime has just amplified the problems caused by it. A lot of people actually have a lot of issues directly related to gluten intolerance and never know it its actually due to a gluten intolerance. Many know it but just cant make themselves give up all the wheat based goodies. Even Beer has gluten in it.

Top Bottom