Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclehead320 busted

I hate to come off sounding like a dick but if you have 100k followers on Instagram and are openly promoting that you use and sell steroids, you kind of had it coming.

Steroids are illegal after all.

Providing information about steroids is one thing but openly stating that you sell them and using your instagram account as a sales page is a terrible idea.

I hate to come off sounding like a dick but if you have 100k followers on Instagram and are openly promoting that you use and sell steroids, you kind of had it coming.

Steroids are illegal after all.

Providing information about steroids is one thing but openly stating that you sell them and using your instagram account as a sales page is a terrible idea.

For sure. But what really cracks me up he is so dumb he got busted for selling steroids and they weren't even real. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People forget steroids are illegal. If you are out there promoting that you use and get caught up in production you are done for. There is a reason why guys that run labs are not public. THey are the ones who get locked up. The end user is not typically at risk.

For sure. But what really cracks me up he is so dumb he got busted for selling steroids and they weren't even real. Lol

he used the Onyx labels to counterfeit the gear. it wasn't good gear at all, but his intention from all indications was it was just a typical low end junk UGL that sold underdosed gear with fancy labels which operated out of a business. this thing smells like a few people who watched one too many mafia movies and thought they could get away with it. even in those mafia movies they end up dead or in prison.

he used the Onyx labels to counterfeit the gear. it wasn't good gear at all, but his intention from all indications was it was just a typical low end junk UGL that sold underdosed gear with fancy labels which operated out of a business. this thing smells like a few people who watched one too many mafia movies and thought they could get away with it. even in those mafia movies they end up dead or in prison.

For reals. Lol. Especially when you are all over social media. Stupid.

I see him in Ins, he has lots of followers, some people also post that he busted, shocked when I see the news. He used to post pictures of gear, don't know he sell them. I thought he only ordered a little for personal use, lol

Top Bottom