Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle tightness on cycle

Briweve

HI Bro's,

Hoping you can give me some help on this one, I"m currently in week 5 of my cycle and everything is going great. I have packed on alittle size and my str is through the roof. I'm doing Finasol 2 times a day, Winny 50ed, Anavar 40ed. But over the last 2 weeks I have had a terrible time strectching and I"m losing range of motion. Last night when I did chest, I felt like my muscles where a rusty swing, squicking back and forth. I thought maybe it was the winny but it's not joint pain, it's muscle tightness. Also the area between my Pec's, Biceps going under my arm is very sore. Anyone have this problem? And can you give me some help.

Regards,

Briweve

it is the winstrol, trust me. I can normally do a full split pretty easily, but when I have used winstrol I can't even get 3/4 of the way down.

what helps some is a very thorough warm-up and doing PNF stretching of the bodypart before you work it. In short PNF involves strongly contracting the muscle to be stretched (usually against static resistance) and then relaxing it, briefly stretching it (say 4 second hold) and then repeating process 5-10 times.

When using winny, I think throwing in a little deca will help ease the sore joint pain. Say 300mg a week. Don't know if you have access to it, but give that a shot if you can.

Top Bottom