Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle and strength gains on low testestorone

R

revexrevex

If a person has a naturally low testestorone count, he will obviously make very slight change in body composition (body fat reduction and muscle mass). However, does anyone know if its possible to gain strength on low testesotone count? Obviously some of it will be CNS gains, but if a person goes from lets say 150 to 235 bench, 95 to 225 lb squat and 140 to 240 lat pulldown.. in one year, then obviously there is some muscle increase.. CNS can't be responsible for these gains alone... or can it?

Sure its possible, women gain muscle and they have very low test levels, it just takes alot longer and they obviously gain alot less. But looking at the beginning lift poundages listed then its no wonder good gains were made, it looks like those numbers were for someone who just started training....but the gains were nice though, just don't expect gains like that year after year.

would you say gains like these would only be possible via CNS adaptation... or there would have to be some muscle mass increase to accomplish this. I mean it is highly unlikely that a person with low testestorone levels would gain just as more (or more) that a person with normal levels.

From just looking at the numbers I would say that some mass was definitely gained. I mean these numbers have gone up between 50% and squat was increased over 100% Higher test levels would make it easier to gain size but people with low levels still gain.

Top Bottom