Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Soreness...

L

leancuisine

THE LAST 2 REPS HURT SO BAD IT'S SICK.

DO YOU GUYS ALSO GET SO SORE A DAY AFTER YOUR WORKOUTS?

I MEAN..
IF I DO BACK AND TRICEPS ON MONDAY, THEN TUESDAY I'LL BE VERY SORE. WEDNESDAY AND THRUSDAY SLIGHTLY SORE, AND BY FRIDAY NO SORENESS.

ANYBODY CAN RELATE?

When I'm on a cycle I don't experience any soreness.......not matter how hard I hammer myself. For several weeks post-cycle I get VERY sore!

im not sure how to respond, i can say that most of us do get sore, but i suggest you delete the other two posts,

It's normal to get sore... but if you are sore for that long you may be overtraining... and for our eyes' sake... no caps.

Muscle soreness should be viewed as a reward for a hard workout, it lets you know your muscle fibers have been broken down and will experience hypertrophy.

Big Anaconda said:
Muscle soreness should be viewed as a reward for a hard workout, it lets you know your muscle fibers have been broken down and will experience hypertrophy.
\

i heard that it may also be a sign of low testesterone leves, and thus the body has a harder time rejuvenating????

Lean, i wouldnt think so mate, that is the mechanism by which your muscles grow. I have seen interviews with Ronnie Coleman saying he gets sore and i bet that guy is injecting crazy levels of test per week.
What cycle are you on right now?

250mg sustanon once a week.
50mg methytest 2 hours pre weight training.
50mg effedrine 45 minutes pre workout.

alternate clen and t-3 every 2 weeks.

cutting cycle just started monday.

I dont know. I torture my muscles in the gym and leave pratically shaking from fatigue, and I experience little to no soreness. Is it good or bad to be sore??

Top Bottom