Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle relaxers to speed recovery time

DaMan

Someone on Bolex mentioned how muscle relaxers (Soma and another one) could speed recovery time after workouts if not overused... (dependency & tolerance).

Has anyone ever used Soma? What do those things do anyway? And as far as speeding recovery time... thoughts?

Soma is a strong muscle relaxer and the only muscle relaxer that gets you very fucked up when you take it. I have taken a few and not been able to talk. When i say fucked up I mean look like you just did 10 shots of tequila fucked up. That is of course when you take a few of them. If you take one it relaxes you and will make you very tired. It does help you sleep but it also gives you a hangover. As for helping recovery time I have never heard of it doing that. The one thing about soma is you will get used to it very quickly. After a few doses you no longer feel that intoxicated feeling. I guess tolerance builds up quickly with it. If you have a real injury it is by far the most effective muscle relaxer. However doctors sometimes do not want to prescribe it because they know it is used by drug abusers.

Top Bottom