Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle relaxers and pain medication

phatjimmy

What's up y'all. I know how important sleep is to growth. In order to sleep I take muscle relaxers. Will this inhibit my growth. I was wondering the same about stuff like xanax and vicodin? thanks

i don't think muscle relaxers and/or pain killers will inhibit growth...sometimes when i can't go to sleep i will eat a lortab or lorcet and have yet to notice any decrease in muscle gain

I was always told to stay away from Acetamenaphin ( sp) - which is the pain reliever in Tylenol - while on roids. I was told that it counteracts the effectiveness of some roids. Has anyone else ever heard this same thing - and if so, do you know why?

If you want to go to sleep, flat out, get in bed before you fall out, you need Ambien. I was having some sleeping difficulty (and here I am at 4:17 a.m. posting) and my doc gave some. I decided to take it about 30-45 mintues before I went to bed and thought I would be good and ready by then. I had a few more reports to type but as I typed I noticed my keyboard was bending in a teepee shape and then there was this bird that looked like a pheasant that my hands kept wanting to close over and hold instead of finishing my work. I looked at my husband and said "I am almost done working ...but there is this bird" LOL he jumped up and put me in the bed and I have not had any since! If you do ever take some you must sleep at least 7 to 8 hours. No playing around with this stuff and it is very addictive but I just use it to break that bad sleep cycle, if I am on the third night of not sleeping well, take one for two nights in a row to break that cycle and don't use it again until you really need it.

acetamenophin (tylenol) is tough on the liver so should stay away from it especially if taking oral AS

I always keep a few anti-anxiety agents around for times when I cant sleep. Nothing wrong with occasional useage.

what kind of?...

I use valium. Was wondering what kinda muscle relaxers you're using. I got some of those last november, took 3 along with some lortabs and fell on my ass a few times trying to rise from the couch :D Are they Soma- same as carisoprodol? Just curious.

I hurt my back once and was given soma compound but I was not able to work adn stay clear with it. The doctor then gave me some Flexeril. It did not make me as drowsy and I could work.

Top Bottom