Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle recovery time

dkivanov

anyway, got obsessed with gym...
bump...
Saturday my wife is out the door to work, I got so freaking bored at home, grabbed my bag and straight to the gym.
Well, I had discussion with dude who is physical therapist, he says go home, your muscles didn't recover yet from tuesday ( I do chest and triceps on tuesdays). I was like fuck you man, I have nothing to do at home, I want to work out. I'm bulking right now. So he tells me that I'd better work on lots of sets with lighter loads, not to push too hard, give muscles time to recover. What the f... is he talking about. I think five days is enough for muscles to recover.

I usually hit each bodypart once a week............but I really hit it hard. I would think 5 days is enough??

I would think 72 is fine.......remember...that rule was made by Naturals for Naturals.

hahahaha.....I just thought of something......I call others 'Naturals' the way a Clone would call us 'Breeders'.......like a Dirty Word.........God that's rich.

I work my chest/tri's twice a week. I think they can recover in 5 days. Glutamine will help with the recovery process. Make sure you are getting enough sleep too.

Top Bottom