Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle problems after injection

MarceloMax

I started a cycle of test p and tren I've been pinning on my biceps after the 4th injection my right bicep Is swollen and when I lift weights, it turns into a weird shape and feels very tight.
I never had any issues injecting on my biceps which has been pretty much the injecting site on my previous cycles , any guess guys why is this happening? I also feel a slight bump is getting bigger on the injection spot and when I press it with my fingers, somebody told me I might came come very close to a nerve or major vein and that' scares the hell out of me, what do you guys think?

Who fucking pins biceps? lol

You said you're pinning on your biceps, I'm going to assume you meant in the biceps...

Why would you do your biceps? Your ass or quads are the prime place to inject. I'm confused why you would inject into that area, it's not like it would be like a spot injection. Be smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would stop pinning biceps. There are a lot of veins and nerves in that muscle and it's very easy to hit one of those and inflame the muscle, just like you are experiencing.

That whole 'site injection = localized growth' thing is absolute bro science. As soon as you inject a steroid into the body, it is dispersed into the blood stream and flows throughout the body to perform it's mechanisms of action. Doing bicep injections will not make your biceps bigger.

Sounds like you have some scar tissue building up in the biceps. I would try different spots until you find one you are more comfortable with.

Pinning small muscles has some,benefit and injecting gear does have a site enhancement effect. But look at Valentinos fucked up arms contrary to what some say he accomplished that shit by site injecting gear not SEOs. Sounds like you have got some scare tissue issues like somebody else already mentioned. Could be not letting,the oil,disperse and eventually youll have serious issues. I like pinning,small muscles but rotate them shoulders triceps traps chest. You should have no,issue pinning,those spots if you can stand,doing,biceps. But rotate them

Top Bottom