Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Pain After Primobolan Injection

tdcbucks

Hi there. I'm new to this forum. 7 days ago I injected 5 cc's of Primobolan "Methenolone Enanthate" 200mg/ml into my left tricept and then another 5 cc's into my right tricept 4 days later which was last Saturday. Now both of my tricepts are sore. It's like a latic acid soreness. The left one is starting to go away but the right one is still pretty sore. Does anyone know what the soreness is from?:worried:

I was thinking ment ml.. lol primo is known as a thick oil that can cause a good amount of soreness. Surprising considering is so mild to a lot of people. I would inject delts and glutes. Quads can be ok but especially first couple times can cripple you
What's ur stats
age weight cycle history.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm an athlete, 56 years old and I have been weightlifting and running most of my life. I weight 165 lbs. I did a couple of cycles 20 years ago peaking at about 200 lbs but got cysts under my nipples, had them removed and haven't touched anything since then. Now I'm competing in numerous races including triathlons. I weight lift 3 times a week and run 3 to 4 times alternating days. I just want to keep my upper body muscle and get stronger so I can swim, bike and run faster. I started using Andro Gel 1% 3 months ago and have realized nice strength gains and a little size with it. I'm extremely cut from the decades of work but without a little help, being 56 I noticed I was progressively loosing muscle. Now I'm getting greedy with the Primo. Well I don't want to hamper running so I think I'll leave the quads alone but the gluts seem like the place to go. Your experience has been very helpful. Thank you. I was beginning to think I got some bad Primo.

OP you put a gram in each arm??! Ouch that hurts just thinking about it! Lol!

Yes, I meant .5 cc's. It's still sore as hell but it is getting better. 20 years ago was the last time I used Primo but I did it in the gluts. I don't remember it being sore.

I used a insulin needle, 29 gauge and a half inch long. Yes, I think that is part of the problem along with using a small muscle group.

Top Bottom