Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle memory after using AAS

Flyngundr

Hi all! I have used steroids almost a year ago, andsince the last 8 months I could not do any sports due to healthissues and life circumstances. Tomorrow I am getting back to work onme, and will try to find ways around my problems with health to trainhard. The question is – are those gains made on cycle, and thegains that I still had after the cycle and PCT, subject to musclememory? Or not?

You'll get some gains back due to muscle memory regardless of whether you was 'on' or 'off'. I doubt, however, you'll gain all of your 'on' gains.

But first let's get that butt back into the gym - no more excuses!!

the bro science response that is actually kinda a good rule of thumb is it will take you half as long as the time you were away to get back to where you were

so in your case give it 4 months of training and you will get your conditioning back

Muscles don't differentiate if they were achieved while you were using steroids or not. Obviously, without steroids you won't be able to nutrition them as well, so you won't be able to get the gains you had during the cycle. But what stayed with you after the PCT will definitely be attainable.

Muscle memory is a very real thing. When you stop training, the muscle cells don't go away, they just shrink in size.

Muscle is muscle. The muscle you gained is the exact same whether it was gained naturally or when using steroids.

There is no way to give an exact answer here but you will definitely get some of it back. Just focus on doing the best you can with diet and training and take what you get.

That is great news and great motivation for me! Thank you guys! Will try to get it all back on me as soon as possible )

Top Bottom