Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle memory AAS

FelixJones

[FONT=&quot]Anyone ever been in a situation where they took a break from bodybuilding or got injured? I had surgery and had to miss 5 months of training. I'm getting ready to get back in the gym but I'm torn whether I should add AAS on day 1 to help speed up muscle memory and how much less I need to get back to my old self. I hear you don't need much to get back to your prime.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone have any muscle memory experiences and how much juice was used to get back to your former glory?[/FONT]

No u have zero business using steroids right now. Get back and train natural a good six months first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone ever been in a situation where they took a break from bodybuilding or got injured? I had surgery and had to miss 5 months of training. I'm getting ready to get back in the gym but I'm torn whether I should add AAS on day 1 to help speed up muscle memory and how much less I need to get back to my old self. I hear you don't need much to get back to your prime.

Anyone have any muscle memory experiences and how much juice was used to get back to your former glory?

Loads.

it is common for people to take time off. remember pro athletes takes months off every year in their offseason. taking time off sucks, but it can also be a blessing. and pro athletes come back strong and stronger each time.

you don't want to hop on gear right away because then you will spend the whole cycle just getting back your conditioning. makes zero sense.

Top Bottom