x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Muscle memory AAS

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Muscle memory AAS within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Anyone ever been in a situation where they took a break from bodybuilding or got injured? I had surgery and had to miss 5 months of training. I'm getting ready to get back in the gym but I'm torn whether I should add AAS on day 1 to help speed up muscle memory and how much less I need to get back to my old self. I hear you don't need much to get back to your prime. Anyone have any muscle memory experiences and how much juice was used to get back to your former glory?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Muscle memory AAS

Anyone ever been in a situation where they took a break from bodybuilding or got injured? I had surgery and had to miss 5 months of training. I'm getting ready to get back in the gym but I'm torn whether I should add AAS on day 1 to help speed up muscle memory and how much less I need to get back to my old self. I hear you don't need much to get back to your prime.

Anyone have any muscle memory experiences and how much juice was used to get back to your former glory?

Muscle memory AAS

No u have zero business using steroids right now. Get back and train natural a good six months first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Muscle memory AAS

Quote Quote posted by FelixJones View Post
    Anyone ever been in a situation where they took a break from bodybuilding or got injured? I had surgery and had to miss 5 months of training. I'm getting ready to get back in the gym but I'm torn whether I should add AAS on day 1 to help speed up muscle memory and how much less I need to get back to my old self. I hear you don't need much to get back to your prime.

Anyone have any muscle memory experiences and how much juice was used to get back to your former glory?
    Loads.

it is common for people to take time off. remember pro athletes takes months off every year in their offseason. taking time off sucks, but it can also be a blessing. and pro athletes come back strong and stronger each time.

you don't want to hop on gear right away because then you will spend the whole cycle just getting back your conditioning. makes zero sense.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Get back into shape first and when you plateau then you can consider a cycle.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Last thing you want to do is jump on steroids when you first start training again.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM