Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle maturity and hardness/vascularity

X Man

do you think that a certain amount of skin thiness or vascualrity is something that comes with time? or do u think if u just cut and cut and cut, you could appear to have the same hardness vascualrity as someone who had the same stats and bf% as, but was older and lifted for 5 years more then you?

does this make sense?

X Man said:
do you think that a certain amount of skin thiness or vascualrity is something that comes with time? or do u think if u just cut and cut and cut, you could appear to have the same hardness vascualrity as someone who had the same stats and bf% as, but was older and lifted for 5 years more then you?

does this make sense?

not to me but I aint that smart :artist:

I think maturity makes a big difference....

someone with more lifting experience will always look better at a given body composition

age in general helps as well i think

i know personally i look a lot different than i did at say 19-20

i guess that is the direction where im really looking to head in, making my muscles seem harder and desner i guess it something that only comes with time of hitting it hard for years?

Thickness of the skin is the same for everyone. The term "Thin Skin" is a myth that came about in the '80's. Some people hold more fat than others. Your level of vascularity and definition has to do with how lean you are and then blood volume comes into play.

Gear selection and age (muscle maturity) helps with vascularity and muscle density/hardness. BUT the it mainly is achieved with low BF levels, hardcore training, and glycogen filled muscle bellies.

Plain and simple, if you don't have vascularity or muscle seperation/hardness you either don't train hard enough, OR your bulking and have way to much fat blurring the good shit underneath:) <---- The hard truth.... don't get mad!

Makavelli said:
Thickness of the skin is the same for everyone. The term "Thin Skin" is a myth that came about in the '80's. Some people hold more fat than others. Your level of vascularity and definition has to do with how lean you are and then blood volume comes into play.
so it would be the level of fat under ur skin....? less fat the more the veins show?

X Man said:
so it would be the level of fat under ur skin....? less fat the more the veins show?

Exactly. It's just the amount of sub q fat. Vascularity also has to do with blood volume, but regardless you will still look vascular if you are lean and your blood volume is low. It's just really pronounced when your blood volume is high.

Top Bottom