Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle gains in 6 days

olympia4ever

weirdest thing happened to me...had a slight pain in my triceps/forearm where they meet so decided to take some time off...took 6 days off(thats all) ate 6 meals a day as usual. put on 4 lbs without training at all...arms look bigger and strength feels good aswell...only thing i can think of is that i was overtraining and needed a rest... not just that, lately i have been getting real good increases in gains just over the last 3 or so weeks (im not on gear), im 19...ive trained dedicated for 2.5 years and 0.5 years on/off and ussually my gains are solid and consistant...for some reason ive just had real good gains in a short time and cant explain it, im not complaining at all, i like it...but can anyone suggest any reason for this, or has any vague idea what could be causing it? thanx.

Im in the same boat. Got in the gym today and realized i needed a break. I wont take a week of now because i have 2 weeks left. I will change my training to high rep and very high intensity for the last two weeks. I will take off during clomid and do cardio.:)

Your body just needed a break.........

just took off 5 days

I'm making some impressive gains on my testoviron, winny, deca proviron, arimidex, hcg, clomid, ala, flax, soy/whey, b12, etc etc..cycle. I just took off 5 days and have completely changed my workout just like you guys have just talked about. sometimes your body just needs a freaking rest. People are starting to notice me looking bigger and a lot better. I started running too. The solid 30 pounds I have put on in the last 8 months I give complete credit to this fucking site.
whoooooooooooo...the nature boyyyyyyyyyyy
lol,
DOCV

Top Bottom