Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle fibers feel like cartilage after swelling...

Met with another Doc... he was rather puzzled but agreed, it was likely due to the vile from China (DP). Possibly something in it, lack of BA or a "generic" oil used that my body did NOT like.
I must say... given the many diseases that have come FROM China over the years and their desire to overtake America; I have trouble trusting any "medicine" from that part of the world. These things must be considered as long as we're still able to think about their sketchy Track-Record.
90% of all Penicillin comes from China. Surprised?
The world is Ripe for a sneaky, intentional infiltration/Mass infection.
This is how our politicians have sold out American jobs/quality with one-sided deals making THEM Billions while WE lose Billions and forego quality assurance.
NOT wise IMO!

Met with another Doc... he was rather puzzled but agreed, it was likely due to the vile from China (DP). Possibly something in it, lack of BA or a "generic" oil used that my body did NOT like.
I must say... given the many diseases that have come FROM China over the years and their desire to overtake America; I have trouble trusting any "medicine" from that part of the world. These things must be considered as long as we're still able to think about their sketchy Track-Record.
This is how our politicians have sold out American jobs/quality with one-sided deals making THEM Billions while WE lose Billions and forego quality assurance.
NOT wise IMO!
Anything from China doesnt have the best reputation right now due to recent events

NOT wise IMO!

Sigh...

The most likely possibility then is that you are having an allergic reaction. UGLs change carrier oils from time to time and some people are allergic to certain ones.

yeah bro i have no idea what to tell you besides use different gear

Oh, BIG time! lol.

I've used a LOT of GP brand over the years. I switched to DP because it was said they used "smoooooth" Apricot oil. :cool:

I found the vile so I'll check with this 'nappy' merchant to see if the Lot# has any documentation. I doubt they'll offer significant info, but perhaps.

My left thigh got a bit sore yesterday and swelled mildly today but not much. Obviously it's clearing out slowly but WOW, what an experience!
That's the 8th time symptoms returned in 3 months!
We all take risks with "odd gear". It's so important to be educated about critical symptoms to avoid needless trips to the ER. Many with my symptoms would have been in the ER... but I've been through enough and I'm old enough (53) to know that these were NOT dirty-injection abscesses in 4 locations.

Thanks again guys!
Hard to believe that I'm the singular case on the web with this. I also can't do Tren because my nervous system goes haywire with anxiety, even at low doses. That my body's "Check Engine" light. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Top Bottom