Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle fibers feel like cartilage after swelling...

Czenski

Not sure what this is, Doc didn't know, ordered blood tests but all came back normal except Estrogen was 3,000. :worried:

On TRT 10 years. Strict pinning methods. Have used US Pharma and "overseas" testosterone.
4 of my rotation points suddenly swelled, warm to touch, NOT sore to touch/press...NO lumps/bumps, no Redness, NO weakness. After 3-5 days it goes away but I feel muscle fibers in my now thigh like cartilage. Scar tissue? Why so sudden, all same time? Haven't found all of these symptoms together anywhere. Ideas? Experiences? Thanks! Only thing that coincides is that I did a short cycle of DP brand EQ and this shipment came from... China. It was a week after discontinuing EQ that this started...

I'm currently running DP EQ 500 with no issues (never had issues with any of their gear to be honest). How often do you pin the same muscle group? Is it at least 2 weeks between pinning them?

sounds to me like a simple thing here. your gear is giving you a reaction

stop using the gear. go find another brand, use the sponsor DS in the banner. order 1 brand of each and see which one your body agrees with most. then go from there.

don't keep giving yourself a reaction because that is stressing your body

Thanks for the replies. No longer using that EQ...When I finished the DP EQ, I went straight to CVS pharma Test and had only pinned one place with that before this all started so it's not the Pharma test.

NOooo, never pin same area for at least 2 weeks.
I'm 53, been at this for years, and even if there were a fluke contamination, it didn't make sense that it happened in 4 pin sites. No way.
Oil/alcohol, or lack of alcohol is a possibility. Well known global supplier hasn't indicated any changes. Used DP before with no issues.
This shit has subsided and come back 5 times, each time with less severe symptoms, as if my body is slowly getting rid of it leaving scar tissue in it's wake...and I'm not even pinning any of those areas now so go figure?! The other two are in my glute muscles, not subq. I forgot to mention the glutes both have a small mass within the muscle, slightly warm to the touch at times but not sore, not squishy. It's just bizarre as Hell...
On my last pill of Bactrim for a UTI...was hoping that would kill any bacteria from this as well. We'll see.
I may just be between another flare up.

Thanks y'all. Please keep sharing any ideas, experiences.

It sounds a lot like scar tissue, but odd that it would come on all the sudden.

Absolutely AGREE!
Had to be something in that last vile. But should've cleared out by now. :confused: Shit, it started before Christmas! I've also got some pain in tendons above knee caps when kneeling...possible from toxins draining.?

Or Here's a thought: Highest allowed Estrogen levels for Men on my lab results are 190 ... Mine was 3000.

Apparently I'm not prone to gyno or I'd have had symptoms. I've heard that excess Est in men can cause Auto-immune issues. ?? I'm on Arimidex now, 1mg/day. Will keep y'all posted.

Thank you very much for the info and chats. I Googled myself silly for a month, finding nothing but common abscesses. But I NEVER use a needle more than 3 times before disposing... (I'm just KIDDING!) :)

Definitely get that estrogen under control

Absolutely, thanks!
Ironically, I would not even know how high my Est was if I hadn't directly asked for the test to be added.
I'm shocked how many Doctors (even Endocrinologists) don't check Est when on TRT.
I even had one Doc tell me, "They don't do Estrogen tests on Men." :eek2: I laughed at him and went to another Doctor who... laughed at the first Doc. Crazy! Docs are like Mechanics and Psychiatrists... Certification doesn't equal the same skill level, intelligence or ability.

I can only imagine what mass Gov run health care would be like. No thanks!

Top Bottom