Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Cramps on second day of Winny Cycle???

quartermiler

Maybe its in my head cuz I have been sore for a week or so (just got back into my workout routine) but as I am typing right now, my triceps feel like they are cramping up. Not a "sore" feeling but like they are contracted. I am taking L-Glutamine, Creatine, Whey Protein and drinking a SHIT load of water... I dunno how much but I had like 20 water bottles full today, i dunno how much my bottle holds, i will need to find out. This is my first cycle and I am cycling 50mg ED. Would it be kicking in already? or am i just thinking it in my head? Thanks for any help bro's.

Do a little more research before you decide to do "Your first cycle"
You are taking winny ED? You need to invest in some ALA at least a gram a day to protect your liver......Cmon do your homework

Do my homework? The reason i asked this question was because the feeling i was feeling was not a soreness... it was more of a cramp and I have never gotten this feeling before... so i came here for help. Damn is this all this board is good for? No answers, just smart ass remarks?

HEY QUARTEMILE...first off,go check the post up on top of the board labeled CLOMID FAQ's...
your cramps are very normal...you have combined winny along w/ creatine...where's the pottassium...?in addition,regardless how much water you are consuming,your cramps will lessen by adding additionnal h2o along w/ proper pottasium to supplement in combo w/ creatine...---fyi

Top Bottom