Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Cramps on Fina

Circuitboy

I'm on my third week of Fina... and I think I'm getting stronger but I'm getting to Failure sooner now on my reps... I hit every body part twice a week... and on the second go round my muscles seem to cramp up..almost liked there being over trained .. I've never encountered this before with AS... although I am a semi newbie and I've only done bulking AS like Sustanon, Omnadren and Testosterone..... Is there anything i may not be taking into my diet that I need to alleviate this problem... or am I overtraining???

I am having the same problem! I have only been taking Fina 75mg ED for a week and my legs, Bi’s and Tri’s are tight as hell. My pumps are unbelievable. My skin is stretched to the max and I think I am going to end up with some stretch marks. Also my BP is high and I popped a blood vessel in my eye while doing legs the other day.

This Fina is by far the strongest stuff I have ever used. In my own opinion it blows A50’s out of the water.

Increased red blood cells add volume which accounts for higher BP as well as brutal pumps. These are sommons sides on fina. While I would not think you should be losing reps unless your are overtraining. I for one know my intensity goes through the roof when on fina.

I am having the same problem! I have only been taking Fina 75mg ED for a week and my legs, Bi’s and Tri’s are tight as hell. My pumps are unbelievable. My skin is stretched to the max and I think I am going to end up with some stretch marks. Also my BP is high and I popped a blood vessel in my eye while doing legs the other day.

This Fina is by far the strongest stuff I have ever used. In my own opinion it blows A50’s out of the water.

Top Bottom