Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle cramps on clen???

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I've been using spiropent for 3 days now and I'm getting major muscle cramps in my legs and feet.

I woke up three times last night because of cramps in my hams. I get them in my calves feet and toes.

Does Clen give you muscle cramps?

Yes, clen can very much give you cramps. Drink massive amounts of water. If you think you drink a lot now, drink more. Drink enough that you have to get up at night and piss, and when you do, drink more water. That, and get more potassium. I used to think my MRPs took care of it, they don't. Add some bananas or something in there. That's what I did, and it's solved my problem. I've been plagued with cramps all my life.
-B

BEEBAUMAX IS RIGHT....STOP DRINKIN THOME PEPSI'S AND MOUNTAIN DEW'S.....GO FOR THE H2O MY FRIEND....
PEACE

Daddy died, he died of the dehydration... sorry i thought waterboy would like that..... yeah bro water is the key to killing those cramps

Shit it's really bad, I just got a cramp right now. I can't even stand on my left foot it's so bad.

I've been drinking 4-5 liters of water a day, I guess I'll bump it up to 7-8 liters.

I also think it's an electrolyte deficiency. I just started dieting.

Thanks for the help.

change in diet can cause calves to cramp too, especially if you drop fat intake is what i was told...i never get cramps and i dropped my fat intake for a diet and woke up in the middle of the night with the charlie horse from hell... had to walk around on my tip toe because it felt like it was gonna pop my calf just to move it back... was wierd and one of the worst things to experience in the middle of sleep... so drink a crapload of water and make sure you are taking in beneficial fats... and always potassium.

Rich

i ws also on clen, 0,2mg a day, (10 normal pills) and had cramps everywhere. especially upper leg crams are t errible, i also got crams in my calves, my back!!!, neck, argggggggggggg

I was cramping on superclen, starting drinking more water which helped but they key for me was to eat at least 1 banana a day which helped bump my potassium up. No cramps since.

I get them pretty bad sometimes when I am on superclen, especially in my feet. I get them also when I do abs. Not a fun feeling.

Thanks for the information, I have been going through a nightly calf cramp dance for the past week or so. The only change has been the addition of clen. It's kind of hard to get the hard deserved rest when your calf is cramping couple of times a night!

I have been taking a multivitamin, but may need to up my water intake... I sweat like a SOB while on clen!

Latinguns

Top Bottom