Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle cramps

IronMonkey69

Any of you guys get constant (isolated) muscle cramping while on cycle? I drink well over a gallon of water a day but get cramps in my traps and neck. I cant even blame it on over training, only hitting gym 4x week and only maintenance lifting on shoulders due to bad r. cuff. I don't cramp up anywhere else no matter how hard I lift but it definitely started during this cycle (dbol/test/eq/tren). Potassium? electrolytes? Maybe creatine? Stop being such a pussy and suck it up??

i get horrible cramps after doing cardio...so my friend that works at eas suggested nwb (natural water balance). it was amazing in less than 3 days my craps were gone and didnt come back till i stopped taking it.

I'm gonna grab some of that NWB, thanx JC, odd it says not to use more than 4 days straight but hell after 5 weeks of neck cramps I'd slap raw steak on it if it'd help...mmmm steak. :chomp:

Bouncer getting cramps in legs like yours must be uncomfortable to say the least. Man I get the tren forearm pumps that are almost crippling but ohh it look sooo good.

jc21 said:
i get horrible cramps after doing cardio...so my friend that works at eas suggested nwb (natural water balance). it was amazing in less than 3 days my craps were gone and didnt come back till i stopped taking it.

OK, I know it's a typo, but it's DAMN funny!!! Dude, you're "craps were gone and didn't come back"??? hehehehe Sorry.
:p

OK, I know it's a typo, but it's DAMN funny!!! Dude, you're "craps were gone and didn't come back"??? hehehehe Sorry.

yeah i gotta admit that is funny..sure made me laugh. if you cant laugh at yourself then you have problems.

I'm not a BB...but from what I know about it, y'all tend to avoid sodium because of water retention. Well, without enough sodium, your muscles become depleated of the water and potassium that help prevent cramps. The ammount of water consumed can actually work against you if sodium levels are too low.

If your able, try uping your sodium intake. Should do the trick.

I can't use creatine because I get bad cramping... and muscle pull injuries when I use it.

Nobody else seems to have a problem with it but for me

creatine = cramps

Top Bottom