Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle catabolism

declansouza

[FONT=&quot]I really hope that I am not breaking any rules here, but I have a concern about muscle catabolism. I put it in this section because I blast and cruise so I am always on anabolics. I have searched the net and have found mixed answers. I am on Adderall for legitimate ADHD. It has been working wonderfully to keep me calm and I'm not all over the place mentally. Now I've been doing a lot of research about Adderall and muscle loss. Some things I read say it is because of a loss of appetite (which I don't get that particular side effect). However I have also been reading that it constricts the blood vessels in your muscles and actually puts you in a catabolic state. Now I REALLY hope that the latter is not true because it helps me so very much in every other aspect of life. If its just because of appetite suppression, great, I keep my calories up and I'm good. But if it actually puts you in a catabolic state then this is a deal breaker. Please, does anyone know about this or has heard about this? I really tried to do my homework here but it's sketchy at best. I blast and cruise so hormone interference is not an issue. Also my heart does not race on Adderall. So please help guys. Thanks.[/FONT]

im not sure but i do know a lot of people get hooked on it and i dont prefer to see people use it at all and not on cycle...

no human being needs to take a drug just to function.

i know that sounds mean to say, but it is the truth, and this is coming from someone who is anti-blame the victim, anti-bully, and very empathetic to both people and animals.

and yes every drug you take has negative sides.

i know it is hard but strive to not need a drug for anything, you will be the healthiest and the strongest that way

Top Bottom