Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi Ester Test, Multi Ester Nandrolone, and Tren Cycle

black sheep

Banned
I am planning a cycle that is going to start soon. I am looking to add some mass (Aren't we all) as well as loose BF.

I have been thinking of mixing a multi ester Test 350, a multi Ester Nandrolone product, and tren ace. Here are the products

Stallion Laboratory MEXICO Super Test 350

20mg Test Iso.
20mg Test PhenyProp.
30mg Test Prop.
50mg Test Cyp.
50mg Test Enath.
100mg Test Deconate
80mg Test Undecyl.

Stallion Laboratory MEXICO Super Dec 300

50mg NPP
50mg Nandrolone Cyp
50mg Nandrolone Undecyl.
50mg Nandrolone Deconate
100mg Nandrolone laura.

Home brew (From Powder) Tren Ace 150mg/ml

Each ML of my finished product(once products are mixed in ratios I want) will have:

Super Test 140mg/ml
Super Dec 90mg/ml
Tren Ace 60mg/ml

I am thinking about 1.5cc EOD to take advantage of the short esters. That will yeild me 10 week cycle of

Test 735mg/week
Nandrolone 472mg/week
Tren 90mg EOD total of 315mg/week

I would also be taking
Jino rHGH 5iu ED (Doing this for 6 months - already 8 weeks in)
T3 25mcg ED
Aromasin 20mg ED
Dostinex .5mg e3d

I am just kicking around ideas now... and that one popped into my head. I am just not sure if I want eod injections again right now. The thought of just taking the super test and super dec 1 shot e3d sounds a little better to me.

Any input?

I am laying off the orals this time as I have a cholesterol problem that I am trying to work out. I dont want my gear messing with that this time around.

I also have a Bunch of Primo Enath, but it made me shed a little more than I care for last cycle.

I don't run them but alot of people don't like running tren and deca together. Have heard its hard to recover from. But like I said I don't run them, so I can't tell you first hand.

I was thinking about that, and if I do run this cycle I will run test 4 weeks past the end of the deca and tren

What are your general thoughts on the multi ester Test products? I know Andropen gets slammed by some on these boards which caused me to re-think my upcoming andropen cycle - got some Test E that I may do instead.

Can't wait to hear how things look in 6 months when the Jinos are all gone - results should be pretty sick.

Last edited:
black sheep said:
I am laying off the orals this time as I have a cholesterol problem that I am trying to work out. I dont want my gear messing with that this time around.

I also have a Bunch of Primo Enath, but it made me shed a little more than I care for last cycle.

Keep us posted on your super test & super deca cycle. I agree with everyone else, DON'T run deca with tren. Save the tren for another cycle, preferably a Tren A & Test P cycle ........................................

By the way, what does "Btt" mean.???

mr. snakes said:
Keep us posted on your super test & super deca cycle. I agree with everyone else, DON'T run deca with tren. Save the tren for another cycle, preferably a Tren A & Test P cycle ........................................

By the way, what does "Btt" mean.???

Yeah, I am going to stick with my original thought - Super Test and Super Deca with no tren.

BTT = Back to top

Top Bottom