Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To much lab talk. No lab talk unless you want to be banned.

Why buy Ug when HG cost's the same or less now.

No price talk unless you also feel like getting banned. :D

People read the damn rules. I got a lot of work to do and if I see people braking rules all over I will just make life easy for myself and go on a banning raid.

I've been away a long time. Whats the big deal with Lab talk?

Well you see we used to have all this fighting between sources and there little followes. Ie ret and his crew, and satch and his crew. Then you had the stallion labs crew. O then ya had the ip and the alin gang, and every one in between. Long drawn out fights and no one ever taking notice that there was source wars going on all over the place.

We took care of the problem. No more damn talking about ug labs. Talk about them and get handed a banning. Now look no more source wars.

You will find we cleaned a lot of thing up.

Well you see we used to have all this fighting between sources and there little followes. Ie ret and his crew, and satch and his crew. Then you had the stallion labs crew. O then ya had the ip and the alin gang, and every one in between. Long drawn out fights and no one ever taking notice that there was source wars going on all over the place.

We took care of the problem. No more damn talking about ug labs. Talk about them and get handed a banning. Now look no more source wars.

You will find we cleaned a lot of thing up.

Thanks Man. Thats a good informative post. Yes, I do remember alot of the stupidity that went on and I'm glad to hear that things have been cleaned up. There was planty of threads been hijacked with posts that were of no help to the person seeking genuine advice. Now that I'm back, it looks like there's a good reason to stay!!!:)

Top Bottom