Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mrsupps ask your Questions Thread

also members be on the lookout for logging opportunities in the near future.feel free to shoot me a pm or drop a post here if your ever interested in logging products.

Be sure to like the MR supps Facebook page to keep up on all the latest sales and promotions ;)

very true this is where you will see all the latest sales,discount codes,new products and more.

also

We have been letting everyone know that you can get FREE samples for registering, but did you guys know that you can get free shirts and free products for posting in the forum? Thats right anyone who gets a hundred posts, get a free shirt, and you can get a free product of your choice if you get 200 post. If you have not already you really should come check out our forum!

just google

muscle-research forum

I don't have enough posts to do urls yet but I'm getting there :)

everyone should definitely get signed up on the muscle-research forum... there's a lot of interesting talk going on over there and a lot of knowledge being passed around...

as rick said, mr supps has really changed their entire lineup around... they have added a line called Premium Powders that is an amazing line... There are many more options than ever before....

im gonna put afew orders in with you Mr supps very soon as soon as the cash clears can i have a discount code please ?
Also i live in uk will it still work 4 me ?
thanks nick

Top Bottom