Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MRI leads to more

ARIcohen

[FONT=&quot]i had an MRI done to see about a nagging rotator cuff issue. Turns out nothing wrong w the rotator cuff but there was a mass or "tumor" containing fatty tissue it was labeled as an "atypical lipoma" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So for over a year I have pinned each shoulder and I'm positive that's what it's from bc it was found in the medial deltoid and that's exactly what i would inject. I'm assuming this is common? I wanted to know if anybody has had anything similar or if anybody w knowledge of the subject has any info about whether or not it's normal or if I should stop pinning that shoulder completely? Any info or experience would help[/FONT]

you need to find new spots to inject

lipoma's, cysts, and growths on the body are things to keep an eye on.. if they start growing rapidly you need to get it checked out. also if you have skin injuries that won't heal that could be a red flag for skin cancer!

Lipoma can be removed. Many people get them and who are regular everyday people who dont pin anything.. Ever watch dr pimple popper..
So are you gonna have it removed. Should be a fast recovery.

Lipoma can be removed. Many people get them and who are regular everyday people who dont pin anything.. Ever watch dr pimple popper..
So are you gonna have it removed. Should be a fast recovery.

Gross as f**k

Top Bottom