Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr. X's gyno treatment

asianlover

what was the gyno treatment the you recomended. i think it was a combination of femara and nolva. what were the doses and duration?

You're right it's a letrozole (femara) + nolvadex combination, but tell me more about your gyno. How long have you had it? how bad? are you on a cycle? etc...

saw your response to my post Mr. X - thank you.

final question, what side effects are associated with low estrogen levels? are they perminent?

Hey X I put my buddy on your regemin and the pain went away within 2 days. He said it's clearing up nicely....thanks!

Mr.X said:
You're right it's a letrozole (femara) + nolvadex combination, but tell me more about your gyno. How long have you had it? how bad? are you on a cycle? etc...

im really not sure if it is gyno. i have been off for about 3 months. last cycle was test/dbol and i used adex and nolva throughout cycle and ptc. there is not hard lump or anyhing. its just sometimes my nips feel sore and look a little puffy.

asianlover said:
im really not sure if it is gyno. i have been off for about 3 months. last cycle was test/dbol and i used adex and nolva throughout cycle and ptc. there is not hard lump or anyhing. its just sometimes my nips feel sore and look a little puffy.

what are your stats? and what's your bodyfat %?

are the nipples sensitive to touch? painful?

asianlover said:
what was the gyno treatment the you recomended. i think it was a combination of femara and nolva. what were the doses and duration?

Curious about this myself.

Top Bottom