Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MPB on cycle

CoffeeClub67

I know this topic has been beat to death, but it is usually from the guy who is prone to MPB. I am in the other boat, I have literally ZERO MPB in my family(mother and fathers side). So my question is this, when on a cycle, will I loose my hair? I know that I will shed hair more often, but does that mean that when I loose it; its gone for ever or how does this work out? Right now I have a very thick head of hair, and I would preferably like to keep it that way... I am fine if it thins out then comes back, but I just dont wanna look like friar tuck...
P.S.
after doing some reading it seems that unless you are prone to it (MPB); then it is nothing to be concerned with. But I would still appreciate your guys insight!

If you don't have the gene for MPB, dht isn't going g to ruin your hairline even with the large amounts when cycling.

generally if you are not prone to MPB, its very unlikely you will have issues... im not saying its not possible, but its not likely

Nobody can predict regardless of your family trends. I have had a thin spot on the back of my noggin since I started using gear, AND I use a lot of dht derivatives and my spot is still pretty much wear it is 11 years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom