Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

moya

EF VIP
OK everyone... this will be my log for my EF 90-day body transformation contest...
i am absolutely honored to say that i have been chosen for sponsorship by needo, through mr. supps supplement store... i could not have done this without his help, and plan on putting in my best work to make him proud...
OK... now down to business...
the cycle looks like this:
1-12 test e 250mg, 2xwk
1-10 tren a 100mg eod
1-10 proviron 50mg ed
4-7 t-3 12.5mcg ed
8-12 t-3 25mcg ed
6-12 need2slin, 1 cap 3xday before meals
12-18 forma-stanazol, 5 pumps both am and pm
12-16 unleashed and post cycle combo, 1 cap of each 3xday
12-14 HCGenerate 5 caps ed...
...the diet plan will vary, but typicaly look like:
Breakfast

5 slices turkey bacon
12 egg whites
1 banana

Post Workout

whey isolate shake 50g

Lunch #1

6oz chicken breast
sweet potato fries -baked
1cup fat free milk

1st Break @ Work

4oz. ribeye
medium size yam
1cup fat free milk

Lunch #2

6oz chicken breast
1cup brown rice
1cup fat free milk

Break #2

power crunch bar
2oz peanuts
1cup fat free milk
4oz raw broccoli

After Work

whey isolate shake 50g

Dinner

8oz ground turkey
1 avocado

...which pretty much adds up to 3500 calories, 50p/20c/30f...
if anyone has any better ideas for my diet... feel free to make suggestions... im used to eating lots of junk, pizza, burritos etc... so this will be the hard part for me...

my training involves a lot of leg work... a lot of back work... a lot of benching... well, a lot of heavy lifting... i have spent the last few years training as a powerlifter... my best competition lifts are 501 deadlift, 225 paused bench, 402 squat all raw in competition at a bodyweight of 148...
i have a training log, of the same title, in the weightlifting forum... i have been working on some pretty brutal programs the last month and a half, and this cycle should really help...
my pics are in my gallery and will be updated according to schedule...
recieved gear today... this is some reeeeaaaaaly smooth gear... i could pin this stuff 2xday if i had to... should make for a very comfortable cycle...
OK... well ive been on the diet about a week, training like a madman for a while (check that log out in the weight training forum), and the cycle gets started today...
i will be looking forward to trying out needto's products later on... i have used PP's formastane product in the past and was pleased, and from what i hear around here, needto's is even better...
good luck to my fellow competitors... let the change begin...

Congratulations! Thank you , for posting a training log and I for one will be following it, diligently !!

Gr8 start on the log bro.
You gonna be some heavy competition in this bro.
Good luck!

Nah bro you get a hardon over the diet cuz you wanna win this thing and then be a fag male model...HA!:heart::evil::splat:

ok... this gear is absolutely painless as far as im concerned... i may even try a few new spots to pin... for now i am sticking with glutes, vento glute, delts and quads...
wendsday's workout i missed a few lifts in my program, so i may repeat the week...
did:
deadlifts
warmup 5x135, 4x225, 3x315, 2x405, 1x455
work set was supposed to be a double with 490... only got it once though...
speed pulls
3x3x410
power shrugs
2x5x355

squats
warmup, 3x135, 2x225
work
3x245
3x285
4x325
2x2x365
5x345
i was supposed to do a couple more sets and reps but didnt have the energy for it... could be that my carbs are way lower than usual, but i felt good going in to the gym...
i also did some various curls...
cambered bar
10x60
8x70
concentration curls
2x6x30
cable cross curls
12x30 dropset 8x20

i have already leaned out noticably to myself in the mirror... not sure when the next set of pics are due yet, but i think this is coming alone fine...
hopefully once the tren builds up in my system i can make some strength gains...

killed those squats tonight!...
tren is kickin' in...
Gentleman's Club Anabolics is some top quality gear folks... i could pin this stuff all day...
smooth injects, no pain AT ALL and im not even massaging my sites... and its kicking in just when i needed it... wait until the test builds up in a couple weeks... i think you are all in for a surprise in 3 months... :evil:

Awsome bro, awsome!
You gonna be some tuff competieion on the contest dude. You just keep on kicken ass and take no prisoneers!
Train tuff and be safe, best of luck to you.

Top Bottom