Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

do you think some of tren's sides can be attributed to impure gear?... that would make sense...
i do know i am getting better gains with less sides on less total calories...
no doubt, i will not be using anything other than Gentlemen's Club Anabolics from here on out... i hope they plan on staying around for a looooong time!...

i took some pics of the gear when i first got it and have been meaning to put it up in the pics of anabolic steroids forum... everytime i go to do uploads i have forgot, but i will make sure to get them up this time...

we are still waiting on the household items needed for the next set of pics, i PM'd BRR, and others have left posts in other threads about it... ready for battle here!

Moya...I know Rick O'shea has had some really bad experiences with impure gear...he's written about it in his log. Even my limited experiences in using clen from various sources...you know the difference in quality.

Maybe we need to collectively pick a household item if we don't hear anything?

I hate to be a debbie downer, but shouldnt you have waited until you were closer to your natural potential before you started using? Seems like you could have packed on some more mass naturally before picking up juice.

I hate to be a debbie downer, but shouldnt you have waited until you were closer to your natural potential before you started using? Seems like you could have packed on some more mass naturally before picking up juice.

ok, i will tell you why my friend, 'because i can'... now let me tell you somthing, i have worked like hell for everything i have in life so prepare to listen to what i have to say...
first off, i started off as a powerlifter, and spent plenty of blood and puke getting stronger, stronger than ANYONE else at the gold's gym in oakdale, ca... i never cared about size, just about being stronger than people like you... now, taking a look at your post history, i find it comical that you are asking how to 'hide' your size from mommy and daddy... i answer to nobody, my parents know i cycle, my wife knows i cycle and even my 8 year old daughter knows that nothing in life comes for free, that juice just helps ignite the fire, and hard work is what seperates the weak from the strong... i'd bet HER hands are more calloused than yours...
let me ask you now, how many hours have you spent rotting away, slaving in a frozen foods warehouse? making a hard earned living for a family that you willl do anything for, work until your hands bleed, your lips crack and the boss is forced to cut back your pay, because the bonus you are bringing in is greater than his...?
let me ask you, does your deadlift qualify you for the mr. olympia invatational?... are you the one on here putting your face out for the world to see?
i have now gained over 50 pounds of lean muscle since i first started lifting 8 years ago...

...but i guess im not ready for juice yet, right guys...

touchy subject moya? dang, you tell him. lol let me know if you find out the household item for this round and I will do the same for you man ;)

I loved tren I would literally wake up everyday and notice a difference in the mirror and my scalp lmao good luck bro

do you think some of tren's sides can be attributed to impure gear?... that would make sense...
Yes I do very much. Not just tren but all gear. For anyone that has homebrewed they well know that you are totally dependant on your raw products. Of course the quality control in putting it all together counts hugly too.
i do know i am getting better gains with less sides on less total calories...
no doubt, i will not be using anything other than Gentlemen's Club Anabolics from here on out... i hope they plan on staying around for a looooong time!...
Me too bro, if they dont Im gonna be way pissed!

i took some pics of the gear when i first got it and have been meaning to put it up in the pics of anabolic steroids forum... everytime i go to do uploads i have forgot, but i will make sure to get them up this time...
Yeah that would be cool bro.:evil:

we are still waiting on the household items needed for the next set of pics, i PM'd BRR, and others have left posts in other threads about it... ready for battle here!
Maybe try N2? See if maybe he can just say its gonna be this and that...

wed 2/16/11

deadlifts
warmup, 8x135, 5x225, 3x315, 2x405
work
2x445 no belt
1.5x485 belt, just missed lockout on 2nd... which made me do...
no belt
6.5x425, drop set into
7x405 rest pause, static holds every other rep

barbell rows
2x5x185

bb shrugs (worked on better form)
12x185
10x275
8x275

lower rest worksets,

db pullovers
8x80
5x100
4x105, failure

standing cambered bar curl
8x70
12x60

double bi cable curls
10x20/20 up-set 6x30/30
6x30/30 dropset 6x20/20

seated low cable pulley
20x70 up-set 5x100 up-set 5x115

db shrugs/hammer curls
15x80/ 10x20's

ya, that guy above pissed me off... someone living with mommy and daddy and hiding in fear...
my parents are educated enough, to know that i am educated enough to make sound descisions in my own life...

get out the way, im a freight train running with no brakes... im a pit bull frothing at the mouth... i am not taking any prisoners people, just leaving a trail of bent bars in a dust cloud of chalk...

my anger is a gift

Natural Potential, I know this has been said on here and other boards many many times. However I feel that this is a head in the sand attitude.
Because,
I cannot name one personanywhere that has really reached their genitic (natural) potential before using juice. And I dont know of anyone that can (name someone that has) How do you determine a persons genetic (natural) potential:confused:

What I would say to anyone contemplating using juice is that they should be an expereinced lifter and at the high end of at least an intermediat lifers development.
To say to someone (and I have done this too) well you should not use juice till you reach your genitic potential is kind of rediculous when you really think about the statement, IMO.

Now for a person that has spent years of lifting and dieting properly, using protien and creatine etc. That person by now should know their body enough to do and benefit from a Test cycle.

A test only cycle I feel is where everyone should start. The reasons have been discussed enough and we all know why.

Moya has put in his time and knows his body. I know that he thought this out before just jumping on the wagon and saying ok take me there. And right there he is at least a step above the typical on this board.
All you really have to do to know this is to read back on moya's posts and look at what he has to say.

Top Bottom