Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

monday

got in a lot more water before my workout... probably a factor in why i destroyed the gym this morning...

squats
warmup, 5x135, 8x225, 5x315, 1x365
work
3x405 in light knee wraps, parallel or lower
1x435 in heavy knee wraps, made depth for sure
9x405, light knee wraps, off a low bench about 1-2 inches above parallel
front squats, ATG
5x225
10x135, very slow contractions

bench press
5x135
5x155
5x175
3x195
1x205
1x215

db bench press
8x60's
10x70's (PR?)
5x80's

2 arm OH db tri ext
5x85
5x95
5x100
single arm "
5x20 /arm
5x25

db chest raise
10x15 drop 10x10

hanging twists
3 sets 20/side

cable chest fly
12x20/20 drop 10x10/10

high incline arnold press
12x45's

side lateral raise/front raise
10x20/10x15
10x20/10x15

didnt want to leave gym... :evil:
seeing some big differences in the mirror... if i keep this up i should be somewhere bewteen 3-5%bf when this is through...

i find it odd myself that i am able to get stronger on much lower carbs... i was eating whole large pizzas, and was improving, but not at the rate i am on this cycle...
maybe my other gear was underdosed?... or the extra protein im getting is building new muscle, as i am probably now aproaching the level of conditioning i usualy reach at the END of a cycle, and i have a lot more size and time to go...
i am holding a bit of water, but a few hours sauna, and little extra letro can easily take care of that... dont want to pull out all the stops quite yet ;)

wendsday back and bi as usual...
friday bench/squat again, will get up more vids, and it will be a PM workout so i may go for a bench PR and a squat PR...

i find it odd myself that i am able to get stronger on much lower carbs... i was eating whole large pizzas, and was improving, but not at the rate i am on this cycle...
maybe my other gear was underdosed?... or the extra protein im getting is building new muscle, as i am probably now aproaching the level of conditioning i usualy reach at the END of a cycle, and i have a lot more size and time to go...
i am holding a bit of water, but a few hours sauna, and little extra letro can easily take care of that... dont want to pull out all the stops quite yet ;)

wendsday back and bi as usual...
friday bench/squat again, will get up more vids, and it will be a PM workout so i may go for a bench PR and a squat PR...

Very impressive numbers Moya!! I do think the quality and dosing makes a huge difference...gotta love that GCA! Maybe the difference in what you are eating too? lower carbs but more quality foods...the whole micro and macro thing....

ok i was thinking about it today at work and i have an idea of how i am getting stronger... the last cycle i ran was my first time on tren at the same dose im running it now... however, i was eating a LOT of carbs, all the way up until bedtime, and i had a LOT of trouble sleeping...
now, this run im cutting the carbs off by 9pm (i work nights, remember, so this isnt late for me) and im getting much better sleep... im still waking up with night sweats, but im able to go back to sleep very easily, thus getting much more rest...
im pretty sure thats what it is, im getting better rest and its making a huge difference...

I think your mostly right on with your conclusion. But I also think that the purity and quality of the gear is worth considering. I have heard quite a few stories of very nearly the same for guyz on the GCA. IMO it is a combination of all of it.
Your workouts are awsome bro I gotta take my hat off to your work ethic here brother.

Top Bottom