Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

hey man just wondering, are you trying to mass build right now than diet here in the future or are you on your "get cut" diet right now?

imo, i dont think 3 months is enough time to bulk AND cut... just one or the other... pro bodybuilders take about that much time to cut themselves...
also, muscle that has been around a long time is easier kept than muscle that is new... i would not want to spend a lot of time specificaly gaining some new muscle that i may not even be able to keep as i lean out...
if i gain muscle, great, but my goal here is to keep what i have and come in looking SHARP and HARD...

just got back from my fasted cardio this morning... threw in a couple sets of sprints, one up a pretty decent grade hill...

yesterday i swapped out some tri-tip steaks for the chicken...
will go grocery shopping today, we will see whats on sale in the meat dept, but i would like to get more fish and red meat because im getting sick on chicken...

You right moya, cant do both. So you made your choice and its workin for you.
Yep RED MEAT RULLS!
Anything Loin is prolly ok for you bro.
Happy Eats man!

im going top sirloin and tri tip (is that ok?) steaks...
...will still be eating mostly turkey and chicken though... bought 3lb of ground turkey, which is 85/15, because of cost... when i get my tax check in a few weeks there will be no cutting corners though... the final stretch will be mostly salmon and 97/3 turkey...
usualy i have my tax money by now, but the irs put a hold on the forms for some of us... grrr...

im going top sirloin and tri tip (is that ok?) steaks...
...will still be eating mostly turkey and chicken though... bought 3lb of ground turkey, which is 85/15, because of cost... when i get my tax check in a few weeks there will be no cutting corners though... the final stretch will be mostly salmon and 97/3 turkey...
usualy i have my tax money by now, but the irs put a hold on the forms for some of us... grrr...

I love tax refunds! lol

Top Bottom