Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

damn bro how long you been power lifting for? that's crazy how much weight you throw around at your size........nice work!

abs starting to come out more... i think i hold more fat in my arms than anywhere else... maybe its water... ive been trying the last few days to get in more water... im getting at least a gallon for sure, but i know i could do better... its hard at work, because if i drink water all day, i have to take a bathroom break like every hour... and the bathroom is like a 7 minute trip back and fourth...
on a positive note, im not really craving pizza and junk anymore...
today my jacked up tuna salad looks like this:
mixed lettuce, green and purples
1can tuna
4 large prawns
1oz almonds
6 sliced olives
1/2 tsp olive oil
chopped peppers
green onions
chopped celery

this is probably becoming my favorite meal of the day...
...the one im starting to not like so much are the eggs... started adding a little salsa to them yesterday...

damn bro how long you been power lifting for? that's crazy how much weight you throw around at your size........nice work!

its taken a while now...
ive been lifting for at least 8 years... but started off doing a classic chest/tri, back/bi, legs/shoulders routine, each twice a week, 3 sets of 10 on waaay too many exersises.... didnt get very far in the first two or three years...
found EF in around 2005, and started lifting heavier, less often and started eating more (not totally clean)... i did my first powerlifting competition may 31st 2008... it was a local meet here in modesto and i entered the 'deadlift only', won not only my weight class, but overall best lifter award as well... now i have been doing one or two a year... i place at the top localy, but on the national level i have a long way to go... i was actualy invited to the olympia weekend deadlift only event last year, but sat it out because i did not feel i would be up to the competitive level of the other lifters there...
this year i will be working more on my squat though, as i find it has a lot of untapped potential...
my best 3 lift total was done last november in modesto, 1129@148 raw, overall best raw lifter...

im not sure i have the genetics for bodybuilding... we will all see in a couple more months here...

friday morning
did yoga this morning... dripping in a pool of sweat, this was not fun at all...
then took a quick break and downed a protein shake and went at the weights....

front squats
10x135
5x155
oh squats
3x135
clean and jerk
1x185
back squats
8x225
1x315
1x355
1x365 light knee wraps
1x385 "
1x405 heavy knee wraps, went up strong...
5x315

bench press
10x135
8x155
1x175
1x195
1x205
1x215
8x155

incline db press
8x50
8x60
6x70 not failure, but fatigued...

side delt raise
10x20
12x15, very slow, 5 sec holds at top...

front delt raise
15x15

single arm db tri ext
10x20lb per arm, no rest,
5x25 "
5x30 "

dips
15xbw

low cable chest raise
15x20/20
12x10/10

chest cross cables
15x60

...awesome pump... looked harder and drier today...
gentlemen's club anabolics test is reeeeeaaally kicking in now, the wife likes the product as well!

time to get down to some serious eating now...

might go back tonight just to hit abs and calfs... still not having time for that...
KILL THAT SHIT!

thank you!...
the diet seems to go flawless through the work week... its the weekend (fri sat off) where i find myself scrambling to get meals made and having to grab an extra shake when we are out...

my recovery level is just off the charts... i feel like i could litteraly spend all day pumping iron...
my back isnt even sore anymore from the deadlifts on wed... usualy i feel those up until saturday...

thank you!...
the diet seems to go flawless through the work week... its the weekend (fri sat off) where i find myself scrambling to get meals made and having to grab an extra shake when we are out...

my recovery level is just off the charts... i feel like i could litteraly spend all day pumping iron...
my back isnt even sore anymore from the deadlifts on wed... usualy i feel those up until saturday...

It's almost backwards from what you'd expect. I always thought dieting would be easier on the weekends when you have more time to prepare meals and eat. It's the opposite for me too. I do much better when I'm on a structured routine, not sleeping in etc....Go figure! :)

Moya bro.. been reading your log since you started.. but thought I'd just chime in.

You're doing awesome, week 2 pics were definitely noticeable difference in definition. Your strength is incredible. Keep killing it man.

thank you!
i will tell you now, my physique today is way ahead of those 2 week pics... in no way am i slowing down, i may even be coming along at a better pace now... and the new pics arent due for a few more days...
i have been a little bloated, but after a good sauna or letro dose that is no problem...

also i haven't really said much about what i do for a living, but i get a TON of cardio at work... lots of lifting, lunging, twisting, squatting etc... i work in a frozen/chilled foods warehouse as an order picker... all day i am moving quickly and am the top performer for the company i work for in the entire nation... not trying to brag, just letting you know the kind of work i put in outside of the gym, and this is also why i focus on the heavy lifts much more, as i do plenty of 'light' lifting... i pull about 30-45k lbs of product at work in a night... it has kept me in decent shape on a diet of pizza and junk food...

Top Bottom