Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

ok... today was the first day i did not stick to my diet plan 100%... but its because i got a little food poisening from eating a proposedly bad chicken breast... at least thats all i can link it to...
after eating my 3rd meal of the day @work this morning, i felt some seriously sharp pain in my lower abdomen... felt nautious and tried to chuck it up... but i wasnt able to until 4 hours later when i got home... so i missed a meal or two... but feel completely fine now... tomorrow morning the workouts continue as usual, planning on flat bench and back squats for my main lifts, then probably some iso work on the chest... i'll just go by instinct...
ooh, i get to pin 2ml's tomorrow, looking forward to that :evil: ...i just love pinning...
yeah bro thats cuz its makes us all feel soooo damm gooood!:evil:

monday
squats
warmup, 10x135, 5x225, 3x315, 1x365
work
with light knee wraps to a bench about 1in above parallel...
5x405
3x435
no bench, below parallel
10x315, not close to failure as this is a 'lighter' leg day... (every workout includes at least some kind of leg move :evil: )

bench press
warmup, 10x45, 5x135
work
10x160 (my bodyweight, not to failure)
1x185
1x205
1x215
2x220 very slight assistance on 2nd rep from my 'good' spotter, lol...

cgbp
2x10x135

incline db press
10x50's
7x60's

dips
8xBW
8x45
4x90 dropset into 10xBW

cross cable chest/ low cable chest raise
20x50/12x20
10x60 drop 6x40/ 6x30 drop 10x10

rope pressdown
14x40

side lateral raise
12x20, 10x25 very slow contractions

delt front raise
15x15's 10x20 same tempo as above

hanging twists
3 sets of 20 reps/side

about an hour and a half...
sauna 10 min post workout... weigh in @159 post shower, looking even leaner...
WILL BE STARTING T-3 TODAY @12.5mcg/day...
diet on track today... no weights tomorrow, will do fasted cardio in the am...
wendsday will be deadlifts, and moreso of a back/bi workout...
may go for a PR deadlift if i feel good... see how the warmup goes, then i plan on going for max reps with 405, my previous PR with that is 11 reps... 15 would be nice :evil: will do vids on this one...

ok special treat for me today... wife made stuffed bellpeppers! stuffed with ground turkey, an egg, celery, onion and a little tomato sauce (2tbsp)...
this is making the diet not so bad today...

did fasted cardio this morning with the baby in the jogger stroller... he is being a good sport in the cold weather...

ok special treat for me today... wife made stuffed bellpeppers! stuffed with ground turkey, an egg, celery, onion and a little tomato sauce (2tbsp)...
this is making the diet not so bad today...

did fasted cardio this morning with the baby in the jogger stroller... he is being a good sport in the cold weather...
My stomach growled when reading that!! Lookin good man, keep it up!

ok friends... back and bi workout today...
my back routine is pretty much centered upon deadlifts, felt strong today, but didnt quite do what i wanted to do...
deads, sumo stance
warmup, no belt, 5x135, 3x225, 2x315, 1x405
warmup, add belt, 1x405 1x465
work
1/2x510, YouTube - 1/2x510... not quite locked... ...almost had it, a little disappointed here... just shy of lockout but damn near there... maybe go 485 for a double next week...
14x405, YouTube - 14x405 @160 chalk and hate when i took a knee at the end i intended on trying another rep, but my wife thougt i was done... but that was OK as this was still a PR by 3 reps... NO BELT... just chalk and hate... :evil: high reps for bodybuilding right...
...did re-chalk a couple times, but i think we can all agree that would be considered one set...

db pullovers
3x65
3x85
9x100, YouTube - db pullovers 9x100

db rows
10x120, YouTube - db rows 10x120

pistol squats...
just scored a pair of olympic lifting shoes for practically nothing... this was just a test run to try them out... i like them...
10x+25db pistol squats, YouTube - pistol squats 10x25

cambered bar curl
10x70

hammer curls
10x20's

cable curls
10x30/30
10x20/20
10x20/20

hour and a half, spent a lot of time resting, getting psyched out and bullshitting...
KILL THAT SHIT!!!

not as sore as i thought i would be... ...yet...
stared to feel it on the drive home from work...
i have always had a fairly good recovery ability, thankfully...
not sure on the workout for friday yet... see how i feel then, will try to get up early enough to do yoga...

Top Bottom