Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

no sir, i dont have any of what i'd need to jump back on. And its been out of my system for 11 days, i'td be another few before i had anything and i should be starting the rest my pct at that point. I also agree peptides would be an option, but i dug a HUGE financial hole with this contest and cant throw any more $$ at it.
i hear you on the money part... the diet itself is expensive enough, throw in a couple supps, and some ancilaries.... and i have 3 kids and a mortgage to pay...
then missing a week of work to go to Miami, if i come in 3rd i would only break even for just that week... but i would still do it for the experience, even if i only broke even on the trip...
luckily i have a vial of GCA npp thats been waiting for me, will hit that up asap if i make top 3...

monday... 4/25/11
bench press
warmup 12xbar, 3x95, 3x135
2x10x160 working on form, tucking elbows, MUCH EASIER...

close grip bench
2x10x140

incline bench
2x10x130 made all my bench reps this week!

db fly
8x25's
8x30's
8x35's

tri kickbacks
10x15's
12x15's
10x17.5's

delt side raises
12x25's drop 10x20's

leg extentions
2x20x85
one leg extentions
20x70, alternating 5 reps/leg at a time

ab crunch machine
20x80
15x90
10x100

20min sauna, 2 sets incline pushups, stretching, light yoga and some planks...
keeping carbs high for now... bw 155 (up 10lbs)

tuesday... 4/26/11
deadlifts
warmup 5x135, 5x225, 3x315, 1x405
work 2x440 VERY EASY, blew up with this weight both reps... this is going to be good :evil:
speed pulls
8x3x365 less than a min. between sets...

CIRCUIT
***round 1***
SLDL 8x315
bb rows 8x225
rev grip pulldowns 8x130
goodmornings 8x185

***round 2***
SLDL 8x365
bb rows 8x225
rev grip pulldowns 8x145
gm's 8x185

***round 3***
SLDL 5x405
rows 5x225
rg pulldowns 5x160
gm's 5x185
was supposed to get 8's but was spent on the sldl's so went 5's for the rest as well...

wide bar curl
12x45

alt db curls
8x30's
8x35's
8x40's

hammer curls
2x8x30's

20min sauna, 2 sets 20 pushups
bw down today... 150-151

hit a back and bi workout on thurs, with a 545 rack pull without straps...
may not be on here a lot this week, my father had a heart attack on friday afternoon, and then tripple bypass surgery the following morning... drove to LA to see him, didnt look very good, still had a tube down his throat breathing for him, but the docs say he should be out by the following weekend... he runs a couple marathons every year and had been eating healthier than in the past, but the doc says its pretty much hereditary... my grandmother on my mother's side passed away about 10 years ago during the same procedure, however she was about 20 years older... my father is only 53... looks much younger than his age just like me...

hit a back and bi workout on thurs, with a 545 rack pull without straps...
may not be on here a lot this week, my father had a heart attack on friday afternoon, and then tripple bypass surgery the following morning... drove to LA to see him, didnt look very good, still had a tube down his throat breathing for him, but the docs say he should be out by the following weekend... he runs a couple marathons every year and had been eating healthier than in the past, but the doc says its pretty much hereditary... my grandmother on my mother's side passed away about 10 years ago during the same procedure, however she was about 20 years older... my father is only 53... looks much younger than his age just like me...
sorry to hear that bro....hope everything turns out well

got to bump a great thread, just read it all through respect moya your strong as an ox brother! well done on how far you got, and sorry to hear bout your pops towards the end i hope he is doing better and everything is well, its good to be following your new thread in the training and bodybuilding section, learning alot, thanks man

Top Bottom