Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

Hey bro, don't think its a good idea to combine your logs. Don't forget that all of you are judged on your logs as well as pics. JIMO would be best to concentrate on this one.
Now with that said,
KEEP THE GOOD WORK BROTHER!

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

ok, tonight i got pissed off at the boss at work... went home 'sick' and did a quick workout...
didnt have my journal to write it down, but i think i remember it like this...
warmup arnold press
40x5, 50x5
bench press
135x5
155x5
185x3
205x1
210x1
215x1
military press
5x95
3x115
3x125dropped into,
5x95
oh db tri extentions
8x50
5x80
5x100dropset into,
10x25 one armed
9x90drop set into,
10x20 one armed
db chest fly's
10x20
10x25
10x30
db chest raises
12x10
12x15
16x15

keeping up on the diet... sticking to the one i previously posted pretty much 100%... subbed broccoli and green beans for brown rice in my lunch meal today to lower the carbs a bit...
tomorrow morning will be a brutal leg workout, will post up a training vid later in the afternoon... should be a lot of fun :evil:

first night of trensomia!....
now i know its built up well in my system... drinking a shake right now, a little off the diet, but having a brutal leg workout this morning...
50g whey isolate
2/3c oats
1 scoop vanilla carb-smart ice cream
3 chunks pineapple
2c water

will have a solid meal an hour later, then off to the gym...

Get that leg workout up here dude, I wanna see the pain bro!:evil:
Good to hear that the juice is workin on ya bro!

todays workout... legs
did front squats to warm up my knees and hips for the torture to come... my max with 225 is about 10 reps...

front squats
5x135
3x185
5x225 YouTube - warmup, front squats 5x225

leg sled
did a warmup still to get a feel for the weight
5plates per side x5
6ppsx3
7ppsx2
8ppsx1
9ppsx3 used light knee wraps
work
10pps (1067lbs) YouTube - leg sled, 1067x5 into dropset from hell used heavy knee wraps and dropped down during the set... :evil:

walking lunges
8 reps/legx135
8reps/legx225 YouTube - walking lunges 8x225/leg used light knee wraps... i really feel these in my calves... glutes and legs too, but these get my calves really pumped...

pistol squats
a few sets like this... YouTube - pistol squats
see the wicked pump i get in my quads from these...

box jumps
start off doing a few reps at lower heights,
then end up with... YouTube - box jumps, 15 steps+platform, pistol squats
some pistol squats at the top, lost balance towards the end, had to put myself back in check...

shrugs and sldl
i dont to these very often, just had so extra energy and my deadlift can always use some extra work...
10x135 shrugs/ 10x135 sldl
10x225/ 10x225
10x275/ 10x275 YouTube - shrugs 10x275, sldl 10x275

sponsored by mr.supps.com... fueled by Gentlemen's Club Anabolics... with lots of chalk and hate...
next week will be filming deadlifts, rows and db pullovers on wendsday... thanks to my wife for taking the time to video my lifts...
a good workout, not my best ever but wanted to get a good variety of exersises in and work on a pump... also the low carbs are a bitch to work with...

Looks like My young pawdwon is doing great. All my trainees will do awesome in this comp. Is there anyone is this comp not under me?

Looks like My young pawdwon is doing great. All my trainees will do awesome in this comp. Is there anyone is this comp not under me?

If I wouldnt have had to pull out cuz of this dam hernia I would have been competition for you and your crew good bro! I was going that way on purpose....:evil:

Top Bottom