Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity: 90 Day Transformation Edition

I hate to be a debbie downer, but shouldnt you have waited until you were closer to your natural potential before you started using? Seems like you could have packed on some more mass naturally before picking up juice.

Lmao @ arem........boom goes the dynamite on his karma. This contest is getn good:Popcorn:

ok, i will tell you why my friend, 'because i can'... now let me tell you somthing, i have worked like hell for everything i have in life so prepare to listen to what i have to say...
first off, i started off as a powerlifter, and spent plenty of blood and puke getting stronger, stronger than ANYONE else at the gold's gym in oakdale, ca... i never cared about size, just about being stronger than people like you... now, taking a look at your post history, i find it comical that you are asking how to 'hide' your size from mommy and daddy... i answer to nobody, my parents know i cycle, my wife knows i cycle and even my 8 year old daughter knows that nothing in life comes for free, that juice just helps ignite the fire, and hard work is what seperates the weak from the strong... i'd bet HER hands are more calloused than yours...
let me ask you now, how many hours have you spent rotting away, slaving in a frozen foods warehouse? making a hard earned living for a family that you willl do anything for, work until your hands bleed, your lips crack and the boss is forced to cut back your pay, because the bonus you are bringing in is greater than his...?
let me ask you, does your deadlift qualify you for the mr. olympia invatational?... are you the one on here putting your face out for the world to see?
i have now gained over 50 pounds of lean muscle since i first started lifting 8 years ago...

...but i guess im not ready for juice yet, right guys...

I wasn't trying to call you out bud. You made great improvements like you stated but since you were making such great improvements why not stay natural until they tapered off? Your deadlift is strong, but areas such as your bench which is frankly not in line with your deadlift, could have been improved before turning to juice.

And I actually am stronger than you. And Ive worked some pretty shit jobs in my time and Im only 22. Much respect though for raising your family man, takes commitment to hold a job, raise a family, and find time to get in the gym and be as strong as you are. At the same time you dont know anything about me and like I said, Im 22, Im stronger, bigger, and was all of these even when I was natural.

Id post a video of a pretty big lift, but I dont want to embarrass you.

Last edited:
im sure you are bigger than me...
but there is absolutely nothing you can show me you do that would make me embarassed of my accomplishments...

You should be proud of your accomplishments but I was referring to embarrassing you for calling me out personally. I work just as hard as the next guy to add every pound to my lifts. Ive been lifting longer than you and am 22.

You should be proud of your accomplishments but I was referring to embarrassing you for calling me out personally. I work just as hard as the next guy to add every pound to my lifts. Ive been lifting longer than you and am 22.

With all due respect to you, Arem, it seems ironic that you are making an argument about natty vs not and natural potential, when you are too young to have even come close to reaching yours yet, biologically. You would be in your prime growth years, as a young man at 22, with your test levels as high as they'll ever be in a natural state. Those who live in glass houses kind of thing...

And why come on a steroid board and give one guy grief for using? Makes me wonder who you are...maybe your name should be Alter instead of Arem.

With all due respect to you, Arem, it seems ironic that you are making an argument about natty vs not and natural potential, when you are too young to have even come close to reaching yours yet, biologically. You would be in your prime growth years, as a young man at 22, with your test levels as high as they'll ever be in a natural state. Those who live in glass houses kind of thing...

And why come on a steroid board and give one guy grief for using? Makes me wonder who you are...maybe your name should be Alter instead of Arem.

I do it primarily for athletic reasons. I have a narrower window. And I had weighed over 220 and benched 315 before i ever touched juice (not like thats that impressive, but far bigger than most before they touch the needle).

athletic reasons...

May 31, 2008, WABDL Golden State Classic, Modest, CA: 1st place 148 weight class Deadlift, winner overall best lifter by formula

Spring 2009, WABDL California State Bench Press & Deadlift Championships, Chico, CA: 1st place 148 class Deadlift

May 24, 2009, USPF Muscle Beach Championship, Venice, CA: 1st place 148 wt class, full power

November 2009, WABDL World Championships, Reno, NV: 3rd place 148 wt class, deadlift

May 30, 2010, USPF Muscle Beach Championship, Venice, CA: 1st place 148 wt class, deadlift

November 13, 2010, USPA Nor Cal Championships, Modesto, CA: 1st place 148 wt class, winner overall best lifter award, RAW full power...

all these events can be looked up on the respective federation's websites...
you're only making a fool of yourself here bro... please, stop wasting my time, there are plenty of weaker juicers for you to be bothering with your nonsense...

I wasn't trying to call you out bud. You made great improvements like you stated but since you were making such great improvements why not stay natural until they tapered off? Your deadlift is strong, but areas such as your bench which is frankly not in line with your deadlift, could have been improved before turning to juice.

And I actually am stronger than you. And Ive worked some pretty shit jobs in my time and Im only 22. Much respect though for raising your family man, takes commitment to hold a job, raise a family, and find time to get in the gym and be as strong as you are. At the same time you dont know anything about me and like I said, Im 22, Im stronger, bigger, and was all of these even when I was natural.

Id post a video of a pretty big lift, but I dont want to embarrass you.

I allowed you the benefit of doubt till I read this......^^^Put up or SHUT THE FUCK UP on all of these peeps logs!

fasted cardio this morning in the rain... took 3rd set of pics last night, will have them up asap...
tomorrow will be a big day in the gym... am off work fri/sat so i will go in the pm and may even cheat a little on the diet because i plan on KILLING THAT SHIT!

edit: wife just walked in the door with food!
97/3 ground turkey is on sale... 20oz for $3.50...

Top Bottom