Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Move to trt?

MartinDrive

[FONT=&quot]So I'm 35 and will be getting my bloods soon but because of previous dumb ass cycles when I was uninformed I'm almost sure my t and estrogen are lopsided.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have my test and winny cycle on hand waiting as I recover from a shoulder injury and my question is the following....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If given the opportunity, should I go on a prescribed TRT? Is it worth it? Will it give me gains? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Honestly I like the idea of going about it legally but i don't like the idea of not being in control. Like what if I want more than prescribed? Is there an average weekly dose of prescribed TRT?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know a lot of dumb ass questions but I'm really not sure which route I'm going to go. I can spend the 99 and get bloods done myself and adjust my cycle accordingly or i can get my bloods done for free through the doc and have him regulate....[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The struggle is real boys![/FONT]

trt is not about "gains" dude.... its about being on therapy that is needed to improve your health... low testosterone is a serious issue and thats what trt is for, to treat that issue... it doesnt give you "gains", it improves your quality of life...

What’s dylan said. I had an issue where too much testosterone was converting to estrogen so I was placed on Arimidex. That helped but my testosterone was still on the lower end of the chart. After years of explaining I felt my levels were low for me regardless of the “chart” I found a doctor that understood and put me on trt. My levels are now on the high end of normal. That’s all it’s for. If your testosterone levels are legitimately low and you feel like crap and have all the effects of low T, then trt will just make you feel normal. It’s not a cycle

So I'm 35 and will be getting my bloods soon but because of previous dumb ass cycles when I was uninformed I'm almost sure my t and estrogen are lopsided.

I have my test and winny cycle on hand waiting as I recover from a shoulder injury and my question is the following....

If given the opportunity, should I go on a prescribed TRT? Is it worth it? Will it give me gains?

Honestly I like the idea of going about it legally but i don't like the idea of not being in control. Like what if I want more than prescribed? Is there an average weekly dose of prescribed TRT?

I know a lot of dumb ass questions but I'm really not sure which route I'm going to go. I can spend the 99 and get bloods done myself and adjust my cycle accordingly or i can get my bloods done for free through the doc and have him regulate....

The struggle is real boys!

Real TRT is about balancing out your levels. Not about taking or wanting more.

Real TRT is about balancing out your levels. Not about taking or wanting more.
I don’t know why people don’t understand that. Try just takes you from low to normal or high end of normal testosterone levels. And I really don’t get the people who don’t need it that want to go on for life.

TRT is to maintain normal levels when you have hypogonadism. Definitely consult with a doctor first.

Top Bottom