Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivation

cityhick

I had a long Friday at work and get home to hear more legal bullshit issues and my boss for whatever fuckin reason couldnt cut me a check for more then 40 hours when I worked over 60. These are the fuckin times where I find more then a worlds worth of motivation to go to the gym and just try my best to bend ever fuckin bar with weights. I dont know what the hell I would do if I couldnt get away from the world and blow up like I can at the gym. Just let loose of all the bullshit in this world even if its for a hour. :mad:

I hear ya bro....
Im a contractor.. I get that shit all the time.. I usually get half up front and then have to fight with the client for the last half. No one is ever disappointed with my work, but they always find some excuse saying the insurance company didnt pay them yet, or they are having tough times and just cant cough up the money yet..
Too fucking bad.. Dont hire me if you cant pay...

I cant tell you how many times I have had to put a lein on a house because they havent paid..

Im in your shoes.. The bars and weights just take the abuse and ask for more....

See I work for a metal fabrication shop that builds Stainless steel rails/decorations/and anything else you can think of. We constatly are putting leins on contractors. I am new to this shop and they are still "testing me" but all the work I do is good with no complaints and I work my ass off. And they still underpay me. And now I am not just underpayed I am not payed what they even owe me. So much bullshit. Being blue collar is getting on my fuckin nerves. Also Detroit is going down the shitter so its hard to find work as a fabricator or welder unless its production...and fuck that.

cityhick said:
I had a long Friday at work and get home to hear more legal bullshit issues and my boss for whatever fuckin reason couldnt cut me a check for more then 40 hours when I worked over 60. These are the fuckin times where I find more then a worlds worth of motivation to go to the gym and just try my best to bend ever fuckin bar with weights. I dont know what the hell I would do if I couldnt get away from the world and blow up like I can at the gym. Just let loose of all the bullshit in this world even if its for a hour. :mad:

Just picture yourself where you want to be, and hit the gym ;) you'll do well bro :)

Cant explain how much better I feel now. Cant wait for the test to start kickin in. I got 5 reps outta my max lift. Amazing what emotions are capable of.

cityhick said:
Cant explain how much better I feel now. Cant wait for the test to start kickin in. I got 5 reps outta my max lift. Amazing what emotions are capable of.

I just sent you some motivational K :)

Top Bottom